“Poor Maintenance” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Inn Sree Kanya

You added Fortune Inn Sree Kanya to your Saves list
Fortune Inn Sree Kanya
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   47-10-34, Dwaraknagar | Diamond Park, Sreekanya Road, Visakhapatnam 530020, India   |
Ranked #11 of 53 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Muscat, Oman
“Poor Maintenance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel during last week of May'14 along with my family. I have stayed here before too few years ago. While the staff are very cordial and good , I had a bad experience of the Bathroom shower cubicle glass collapsing into pieces. Luckily none were in the bathroom at that time. We are from Muscat and quite used to these facilities at home too. But to my shock the hotel put the blame on us and charged us Rs 10000/= . As the room was booked with the help of a leading tourism board memeber, I had contacted him to talk to the owners who declined to look into the matter. On persistent argument and that this is due to their poor maintenance they have agreed to reduce it to Rs 5000 which I paid in protest as I did not want to spoil the holiday mood of mine and my family. In this mele , my wife forgot to take her black beads gold chain from the room which when contacted latter the hotel said they found none in the room. This is not expected from an ITC managed hotels. No more fortune group hotels please. Philosophically , I consoled myself , may be I owe them someting as I never had such an experience travelling all over the globe.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Mr. Srinivas

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Inn Sree Kanya.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The hotel is located close to diamond park, next to sai ram parlour. The price is justified for the amenities. The room is cozy and clean. The best part is its elaborate breakfast and dinner menu. The lobby is grand with multiple newspapers and magazines. It provides free WIFI for the guests. Staff is well mannered and helpful. If your budget is ~ 3000, then this is the best hotel in the city, in my view.

Room Tip: no room has good view to appreciate.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, June 13, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had visited Vizag for official visit and stayed in Fortune Inn Sree Kanya ... rooms were allocated on time comfortable rooms excellent service check in and very helpful staff.

Morning breakfast was really good and lunch so was dinner.
Located centrally and helpful to move around the city.

was my second stay at the hotel and intend to stay with them during my monthly visits...

Room service is fast.

Good value for money

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 29, 2014

Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

A small hotel with minimal facilities. The rooms are of decent size. Bathrooms are clean. The breakfast is ok, meals could be better though. The travel desk was quite helpful. You can use the hotel taxi as the carz on rent folks at the airport are thieves. No swimming pool or spa.

Room Tip: Definitely not for holiday travel. perfect for business.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 28, 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The overall preview is extremely good. All services are up to the mark and a complete value for money. Being centrally located in the city, all locations are easier to approach. The rooms are extremely cozy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 22, 2014

Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Overall a value for money proposition.....the hotel is in the heart of the city..clean rooms...however the rooms facing the back of the hotel doesnt give a nice view..travellers should ask for road facing rooms which are bigger also...overall a value for money...

Room Tip: Road facing
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 21, 2014

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights and my experience was good. The service at the reception and at the room was great. Special mention to the travel desk who could arrange my travel needs at a short notice. The rooms are well maintained and spacious. I had some problem with the phone extension but it was resolved once I informed the house keeping. The buffet at the zodiac restaurant is very reasonably priced and the food quality is good. Overall a good stay and would look forward to stay again during my next business trip.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 12, 2014

Operations Manager

Been to Fortune Inn Sree Kanya? Share your experiences!