I have stayed here for about four nights and the experience was great. I was skeptical about the hotel but had no option as this was the only hotel which looked good in my budget. The Location of the hotel was apt for me since I was travelling in my own car. The hotel is located in the center of the market which is good incase you want to get something for yourself. There are good food joints up/down the road in case you want to have some local food. There was one Hotel "Tandoor Inn" Which was around the corner and We enjoyed our meal there.
Coming to the service of the hotel, the staff was more than happy to assist us with everything that we need. Right from the watchman till the Lobby manager. Each one always wanted to help us with anything that we need. The rooms were brilliantly good for the price I paid. The only thing that I missed was a Open view. The windows as small and the view was just not ok for me. I closed the curtains all the time and it was then perfect.
I had one of the buffet dinners and it was not quiet as per my expectations. The hotel needs to pull up its socks in the restaurant department. I anyways opted to step out and try the local delicacies.
A lot of folks on TA wrote about the road facing room but honestly the view is bad on the front as well as the back. All you folks who are looking to spend most of the time in the room need to seriously consider this. The only option you will have is to have a closed curtain. Like I said, I enjoyed every bit of my stay with the windows shades on.
Overall a brilliant experience.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Inn Sree Kanya Hotel Visakhapatnam
- Fortune Inn Sree Kanya Hotel
- Fortune Hotel Visakhapatnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the largest cities of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam is nestled amongst the hills of the Eastern Ghats and faces the Bay of Bengal. It is also popularly known as 'Vizag'. Vizag is primarily an industrial city and is home to several heavy industries. It also attracts a large number of tourists for its unspoilt beaches, nearby scenic valleys and caves. Situated in the heart of this port city, Fortune Inn Sree Kanya is a first class, full service business hotel. Just 11 km from the airport and 2.5 Km from the railway station, the hotel offers best in class services and facilities in a contemporary and comfortable setting. Fortune Inn Sree Kanya is where you can mix business and pleasure on your next trip to Vizag! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fortune Inn Sree Kanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.