“Best stay at Tirupati” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Tirupati
Hyderabad, India
“Best stay at Tirupati”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I visit Tirupati at least once every year - usually alone, but this time I went with my wife. As usual, I stayed at the Fotune Kences and was not disappointed this time either. I find the hotel to be no-frills, clean and the rooms are well ventilated and thats the reason I keep going back to this place.

I was particularly impressed with the chef, who agreed to prepare lunch for us at 3.10 pm - after the kitchen was closed - when we ordered from the room (the restaurants were closed).

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the railway track rather than the bus stand - which is noisier! I know it is a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
KencesGM, General Manager at Fortune Kences Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Fortune Kences, Tirupati

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Tirupati.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your Feedback on trip advisor .

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements, you could contact me on rahul.maini@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +91 9885308224.

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Aurangabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

An excellant hotel to say at Tirupathi. Location is very good. I found the hotel to be very clean and the service is exceptionally good. Food found to be excellant. Close to travel points and recommend this hotel for any body visiting Tirupati.

akash kagliwal

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hi, I am probably one of your few customers who have stayed in different Fortune Hotels ( in Bangalore, pune and tirupathi).One of the best place to stay in Tirupathi, you will never feel like you are away from home. nice and comfortable rooms, good service and and great people.The food has variety and taste.Overall a very good experience

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

navi mumba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The hotel has a unbeatable location.The staff is friendly and warm.The food has variety and taste.The ambience is good and the rooms a spacious and clean.
Overall a very good experience and value of money proposition.It could do with some renovation to keep up with the times.

Room Tip: Choose a corner suite and get extra space.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
KencesGM, General Manager at Fortune Kences Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2013

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

nice and comfortable rooms, good service and and great people.
very near to Bus stand and railway station. Value for money as well

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
KencesGM, General Manager at Fortune Kences Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2013

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hi,

I am probably one of your few customers who have stayed in different Fortune Hotels ( in Bangalore, pune and tirupathi). I must have stayed in your different hotels for more than 60 days, so far, in a span of 5-6 years.

I do understand the constraints that the management may have to face in giving the similar facilities in Fortune Kences when compared to other hotels in Bangalore or Pune but I would request you at least provide sufficient water bottles, as requested, by the guest. The current policy of providing just 3 water bottles is just not enough, definitively for family of 3-4. I would assume these variable costs are factored in your room price.

I have also stayed in other hotels (which fall in your category) and I felt hotels like Ellaa etc in Hyderabad provide better facilities for the same/similar price. Please do not misunderstand me here.

Otherwise, I have had good experiences, most of times. I find your staff very friendly. They listen to the issues of the guest. Over all, a good job and with a little more effort it can get even better.

regards,

Mani Mohan

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from Hotel Fortune Kences, Tirupati

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Kences. As for your request for extra mineral water please do let me know about your next visit and I shall instruct the team accordingly.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Would definitely recommend u to keep fortune as your 1st choice if you are planning to stay over at Tirupathi. Stayed over the weekend and had a really pleasant time.there are absolutely no negatives that I can think of.
would first like to mention the warmth of the hotel staff starting from the door man,people at the front desk to the manager and their GM.yvery cordial,friendly and helpful.and it makes a whole lot of difference to the entire experience.
ambience is good,decent lobby n front desk,carpeted corridors,centrally air conditioned,rooms are good,well furnished.very clean bathroom with good fittings and I guess marble cladding on the walls if my memory is right(sorry if m goin too much into the details,but these are the things tht differentiate a good hotel frm an ordinary one) and most importantly very well maintained from what I could see.
They hav a complimentary vegetarian buffet breakfast with a good spread.
Its bang nxt to the railway station and the bus stand so thts an added advantage for those of you who are taking a train or a bus.
They hav a 24 hr check out policy,tarrifs are decent especially for the place and the service. Definitely worth the money.especially a good place to stay with family.
So over all very good experience.I personally would definitely opt for it the next time as well.

• Stayed March 2013

Regards

Been to Fortune Kences Hotel? Share your experiences!