“Superb accommodation in a quiet ambiance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Falcons Nest - Banjara Hills

You added Falcons Nest - Banjara Hills to your Saves list
Falcons Nest - Banjara Hills
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   49 & 50, Road No #3, Hyderabad 500034, India (Banjara Hills)   |
Bangladesh
“Superb accommodation in a quiet ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Banjara Hills is a posh residential area of Hyderabad city. Falcons Nest, situated in the quiet ambiance of Banjara Hills, has spacious rooms with a large lounge and large courtyards. Food is not very dear there. Members of the staff are very cooperative and prompt in delivering any services, as and when required. Taxicabs are arranged by the Manager when required. It is an excellent budget accommodation for any purpose-- business, honeymoon, travel or the like.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

A bungalow tucked away in a corner of Banjara Hills, here we didn't feel like we were away from home mainly because of : 1. Cleanliness 2. Comfortable Environment 3. Friendly Staff 4. Prompt Service 5. Home Like Food and 6. Free Wi-Fi access (with good speed) . Location is good and the busy Punjagutta circle is just 5 mins walk. The only shortcoming was kitchen doesn't run for 24 hrs and closes a little early between 10-10:30 PM, however, there is no regret as the other services that we got was more than we could ask for. Our stay of 2 nights and 3 days has been very pleasant at this place and if in Hyderabad we would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with Balcony
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Hotel Falcon Nest is located in Banjara Hills and is a very nice, clean and really affordable place to stay in Hyderabad. The location of this hotel is ideal for Business travellers and one can easily find local transportation from just outside of the hotel. The hotel rooms are very neat, clean and spacious. The rooms almost look like five star rooms though the price charged is of just a two or three star hotel. The hotel service staff is really good and also the food served is really delicious. This is certainly an ideal place to make your stay comfortable.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed at Falcons Nest, Banjara Hills during the DNA 2010 conference on 29 october 2010 and found it to be the best in all kinds of amenities and luxuries one needs on an outing stay. Feel the comfort, AC zones, wifis all the five start amenities in very cheap and affordable pricings. If you are on a business trip then this is the best place for stay in Hyderabad which is economical but very cosy and calm.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I stayed at the guest house on Road No. 3 in Banjara Hills for 3 nights. My room was very comfortable, large, and clean. There was plenty of hot water and decent water pressure in the shower. The wifi was reliable. And even on nights when I had to stay out later than I expected, it was no trouble getting in. The neighborhood was safe and quiet. A short way off of the bustling thoroughfare of Road No. 3. It's a bit tricky finding the first time, but then simple after that. They will email you a map, which is helpful though. I needed to hire a car to drive me around for a few hours on my last afternoon and then take me to the airport after. They ordered the car for me, which was excellent -- polite & reliable driver with a nice clean car -- and well priced (Rs. 1,000 for 5.5 hours, including a drive from Banjara Hills to the airport, which costs about Rs. 550 on its own). There was definitely a bit more knocking on the door than I needed -- checking to see what time I wanted breakfast each morning and if/when I wanted my room cleaned -- but it was all with the best intentions and helpful, so I didn't really mind. The breakfasts were fine. I had South Indian dishes each morning (uttapam, dosa, etc.). The food, while not amazing, was tasty enough for a complimentary breakfast and certainly nothing that I was afraid would result in any tummy troubles. It isn't a super high-end place, but it was a really nice guest house and a great value for the money. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
HYD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

Yes, it is true, this is nothing like the website, but if you are looking for a simple, fairly clean, cheap guest house, this is it. The staff are super sweet and speak no English, but still manage to provide decent service at thier capacity level. the food is clean. the laundry service is not so good. but, my room had a nice balcony and the backyard of this place is filled with lovely palm trees. I would defintiely stay again. the daschaund who lives outside the place is super cute. You have to expect simple, Indian-context accomidation and you would not be dissappointed.

Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2009

We had requested an airport pick-up, a car large enough for
three suitcases and three people. We paid Rs. 1000 which is what it is for a LARGE CAR.

It was our understanding it should have been no more than Rs 600 - Rs.700

We had an ambassador - so one suitcase was inside the car between two people. The driver then requested Rs.100 to pay for airport parking. We never saw him give this to anyone.

I had asked a number of times whether we would be staying at
3 Banjara Hills and I was told we were. When we arrived at our destination - it was not 3 Banjara Hills but someother place not sure where.

The room was just okay...there was no soap, towels were grey. We had requested a Deluxe room with three beds. Well they did not seem like they were ready for us.

We did not have an extra sheet to put between the blanket and us. The blankets had not been laundered and had hair on them from we presume the previous guests.

The next day - we requested breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and it did not come till 9:00 a.m. nor did the car that we had requested for.

When we eventually found - "THE" Falcon's Nest the manager just looked at us when we asked to speak with Mr. Dheeraj or Mr. Dinesh both of the persons I had exchanged e-mails with. I had requested for Mr. Dinesh or Mr. Dheeraj to call me this never happened.

We stayed there for TWO Nights...two too many. Our last morning the breakfast arrived cold and was not what we ordered.

Their website claims it is FIVE STAR accommodation without the FIVE STAR price tag...sorry it is about ONE STAR accommodation with a FOUR STAR price tag. I would not recommend it. Spend a few rupees, dollars more and stay somewhere else.

Do not use the car company Falcon's Nest suggest they overcharge and the driver we had was a crook.

• Liked — The terrace had some potted plants
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING It was BAD!
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Falcons Nest - Banjara Hills? Share your experiences!