“Truly Amazing Experience !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ellaa Hotels
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Hill Ridge Springs H 2-55/H/H, Hyderabad 500032, India   |
Ranked #22 of 267 hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai
“Truly Amazing Experience !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

I stayed at Ellaa Suites for the first time when i went to hyderabad for a conference. It was truly an amazing experience. The hotel is located very strategically 20 mins away from the international airport. Its just 5- 10 mins away from hi tech city so its best for business travellers. The Nirva Spa has the best thai massages im back completely rejuvenated. The food at kebab pavillion is a must try!!! Authentic indian food!!! The breakfast at the coffee shop was very very nice. The rooms are extremely spacious unlike the cramped rooms at Novotel. Overall a mind blowing experience !!!!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
EllaaHotels, General Manager at Ellaa Hotels, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of Ellaa Hotels on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you liked our Hotel service and facilities. We are continuously striving to improve our guests’ overall experience. Comments from our esteemed guests like you propel us in our quest of raising the bar.
I have shared your feedback with my team. Your word of appreciation is an encouragement for us.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ellaa Hotels!

Regards
Ashish

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Palo Alto
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2008

Traveled to Hyderabad for a conference and my travel agent booked this hotel. Thinking about the location (IT city) and star value (4 star) I agreed upon this. But it was not-at-all up-to-the-mark. Reception was not as professional as I was expecting. Room was not at all of 4-star standard. Service no... everything I can imagine was not at all of 4-star standard except the breakfast. I loved this... different menus all days. Including Indian variety dishes, there were plenty of continental, European and American food. Just because of breakfast I tend to give it my 2 stars.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dear Guest,

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your stay at Ellaa Hotels.

We are happy to know that you liked our breakfast menu and spread!

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning curve, understanding and catering to the needs of the esteemed guests. On this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met, and we have not succeeded in meeting your expectations.

To restore your faith back in the hotel, I would request you to let me know your next visit and I will personally look after your stay arrangements as we do have bigger and biggest room in the city with the best of facilities possible!

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration. Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact me at your convenience to ashish@ellaahotels.com

Regards
Ashish

Been to Ellaa Hotels? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ellaa Hotels

Address: Hill Ridge Springs H 2-55/H/H, Hyderabad 500032, India
Location: India > Andhra Pradesh > Hyderabad
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #22 of 267 hotels in Hyderabad
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Ellaa Hotels 4.5*
Ellaa Hotels is the ultimate in Luxury for the passionate global business traveller. Designed to surprise, the hotel offers an unforgettable experience to its every guest. This all suites hotel truly reflects the finest that the world has to offer. With its intricate details, world class luxury and personalized service, you are assured of an extraordinary experience throughout your stay. Indulge at Ellaa Suites, and you'll never want to be anywhere else. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ellaa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ellaa Hotels, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.