“Wonderful hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Hyderabad

You added Hyatt Hyderabad to your Saves list
Hyatt Hyderabad
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Road No.2, I.T. Park | Plot 7, IT Park Nanakramgu Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500019, India (Formerly Ista Hyderabad)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #28 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. It is a resort-styled low-rise hotel in the middle of a new business district. The hotel's staff are impeccably polite and were always helpful. The restaurant served wonderful multi-cuisine meals which were often, delights. The room, albeit small, was well planned. All in all, a good stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear roadtrails,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your experiences. I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your recognition for our staff members. I will most definitely share your positive feedback with them.

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any assistance and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

Girish Bhagat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a very pleasant hotel. The guest rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious. All the staff that I dealt with were very pleasant and helpful - nothing was too much trouble for them. I would strongly recommend this hotel whether for personal or business travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Christopher W,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences. I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your very positive feedback about our team and the service levels.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Though it is a 5star I feel it is not there at the touch points.
- The carpet was stinking outside the rooms since they had just shampooed them.
- Restaurant Service was average.
- Beds in the room are hard.

Dear Sandeep_Asrani,

Greetings form Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I appreciate your constructive feedback and please accept my sincere apologies with regards to the carpet shampooing smell which disturbed you during your stay. Also with regards to our bedding we do also provide softer bedding options and in case you would require the same on your future visits please do advise our housekeeping team so that accordingly we can ensure your preference is met.

India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff is very helpful and the hotel services very comfortable. Overall a great experience. The location is very convenient which makes it a perfect choice to stay for business in Hyderabad. The overall décor of the hotel is nice thus making it relaxing.

Dear Richa J,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am happy to see that you had a most enjoyable stay and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams.

Atlanta,GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel gives a spa like feel with the many waterfalls and open areas of water. The staff is very friendly and learns/remembers your name quite quickly. The breakfast buffet and the evening bar are very pleasant. The room service is fairly priced and pretty quick. Rooms and the hotel are clean. Staff are ALWAYS cleaning throughout the day. Spa services are EXCELLENT. Make sure you spend time in the sauna or steam room, which are in the spa, but not immediately visible to the eye. I would definitely stay here again.

Oh, and, this is the hotel that used to be called the Ista.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear shortie240,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am delighted to see that you had a most enjoyable stay over the three weeks and especially appreciated the staff services and the hotel facilities.

I will ensure your feedback is shared with my teams and please feel free to contact me at any time for any queries or assistance.

Chennai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a very pleasant stay The Hyatt. The staff made me very comfortable and were always there to help me. The room was very comfortable and the food was excellent too. I would love to come back to The Hyatt.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Jasbinder S,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams. Please feel free to contact me at any time for any queries and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can tell a lot about a hotel by how it's staff talk about the General Manager. I got to know a lot of the staff here over a recent long stay, and they universally like the General Manager. That leads to happy staff, and it shows. Well done.

They also do an excellent job with Hyatt Diamond status recognition.

The only downside is the size of the standard rooms (I got one at first by then the excellent front desk manager called to say that a suite had opened up), but even the standard rooms are very well laid out.

I and my team used to stay at the Westin Mindspace, but I will now be staying at the Hyatt when needed (I live here now so won't need as many hotel stays for me) and will steer anyone who will listen to this hotel as well when they have business in the area.

Additionally, their Indian restaurant is excellent.

To summarize - the staff makes the stay. This hotel has wonderful staff (we go back for dinner mostly to see the staff), which makes for a fantastic stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear John_goes_to_India,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I am delighted to see that you had a most enjoyable stay and that my team members made all the difference. I will personally share your feedback with my colleagues who will be delighted to hear the same.

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any assistance and look forward to meeting up with you at the hotel on your next visit.

Warm regards,

Girish Bhagat

Been to Hyatt Hyderabad? Share your experiences!