“Really nice property” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Hyderabad

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Hyderabad to your Saves list
Hyatt Hyderabad
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Road No.2, I.T. Park | Plot 7, IT Park Nanakramgu Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500019, India (Formerly Ista Hyderabad)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #35 of 272 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Really nice property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Reminds you of Thailand the minute you step in.. Deep brown parquet floor, luscious gardens, dimly lit walkways/ driveways. Reasonably priced rooms. Room service is excellent - timing, attention to detail, food quantity and most importantly, the flavors and presentation.

Room size is business-like; some of the extras - pressing board, dental kit are provided upon request.

One request to Hotel - please put up some boards indicating your exact location. Five cab drivers had a hard time finding Hotel. You should know that such a detailed address co-ordinate may not mean much on a GPS (vs. Opp to XYZ hospital etc)

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Lvlakshman 2008,

Greetings form Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams.

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any queries and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

Girish Bhagat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014

Had a great experience staff extremely responsive.

enjoyed the landscaped environment and pleasant decor
Restaurants served good meals
Spa takes up a fair amount of space in the property
Seemed pricey .
The only disappointment was our room was below the reception level!
Rooms are small compared to other budget hotels even .
Though beds r luxurious but a bit cramped.

Room Tip: Ask for room above basement level
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Dear Sunitanad,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any queries and look forward to welcome you back with us in the very near future.

Montesilvano, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

One week full work in Hyderabad totally submerged in caos. Luckily the evening come back to hyatt, more than an hotel. Gym, swimming pool, spa and a fantastic Italian restaurant. Room really big and full comfort. It's really an Oasi

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dear maurodef,

Newport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

Went here for a Spa and was not disappointed. The massage was the highlight it was so relaxing the best ever. Pool was lovely too. Peaceful and quiet great place for couples to unwind and chill. It is well worth the price

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Ellie B,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us and I am most delighted to see that you found our Spa facilities and services most enjoyable and relaxing. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning a return visit to our hotel and happy to assist with any reservation requirements.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for nearly a week while attending the Women's World Congress at the University of Hyderabad and could not fault the service and facilities. The spa and pool were pleasant and affordable, set in large leafy gardens and the staff were extremely helpful with getting us to and from the conference centre. Most of all I would like to complement the chef and kitchen staff for accommodating my serious allergies and providing me with safe and tasty meals (I am allergic nuts and pulses so not an easy feat in India!).

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Clem H,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am very happy to see that you had a most enjoyable stay and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams.

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

A very good experience. Staff was friendly. Had a good view of the city from the room.
An happening place as it is a preferred option for many celebraties.
Buffet Food quality though was ok. Can improve on it.
And a nice spa to relax !

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear Pratik 1008,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Guest feedback is very important to us to measure our services and I always find it helpful when I hear back from our guests.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams. Please feel free to contact me at anytime for any queries and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

one of the best hotel in Hyderabad must stay here for peace of Mind or for Hayatt in Urdu means ( long life) Rooms are well done and food is good location is perfect its Brand new hotel in Hyderabad go and enjoy luxury hotel in Hyderabad keep it Up hotel Management

Room Tip: Every where in this hotel rooms are very good
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear mdz55,

Girish Bhagat

Been to Hyatt Hyderabad? Share your experiences!