“Delicious Pizzas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
F 550, 3rd Floor, Aryans, Near Apollo Hospital, Road 92, Film Nagar, Hyderabad 500018, India (Jubilee Hills)
40-23558001-0
Neighborhood: Jubilee Hills
Nairobi, Kenya
“Delicious Pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

A great place for vegetarians! Many varieties of pizzas, also pastas etc. Liked the service, location in Hi Tech city is good. Newly opened. We have been to the older restaurant in Film Nagar as well and found it excellent too.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hyderabad, India
“Lovel,y tiny, sweet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The pasta was great,al-dente, the bruschetta neat and appetising , the thin-crust pizza melt-in-the-mouth and not drowning in Cheeese. Decor is imaginative and reminds one of simpler yet more aesthetic times. Wholly veg fare is a kind of put-off though. I mean its I-talian!

Portland, Maine
“Enjoyed the pizza and beer and terrace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The wood oven pizza is very good, so much so that I have returned several times. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. We enjoyed sitting on the terrace, outside and enjoying the nite air. It can be a little tricky finding the location as they are off the beaten path.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon, India
“Beautiful Place.. But Pathetic Service/Terrible Food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Inspite of all the "good" things that I had heard about Little Italy at Hyderabad, I had one of the worst exerience there.. It was an etremely special day for me, coz I had planned a nice romantic dinner with the most special person on his birthday..

We entered the place and took a table in the balcony that promised a breathtaking view of jubilee hills and the breeze and candle light made it just perfect. The moments started to get spoilt wen the starter came out.. oil dripping out of it.. wen we asked for an explanation it was told that thats how the preparation is.. Trying to make things right, I decided to order a nice main course.. But to no rescue it was even worse, what we had ordered was not served to us and wen I tried to check with the waiter he just refused to accept it and also to serve us what we actually wanted to have!.. It was heights when the manager was equally rude and we had no choice but to leave..

I'd say, am not sure if you should go.. there are better places to go for Italian rather than ending up with a spoilt evening!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hyderabad, India
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This place is good for Italian food lovers in particular those who are vegetarian, although there is scope for improvement. They serve no wines and all the items are vegetarian. The service can do better. I went to the hitech city branch. Since this place has opened up recently, they are still consolidating I guess. The menu is huge and even covers Mexican fare. The desserts and pasta are good.

• Visited June 2012