We booked this hotel for 1 night for a short stay in this hotel
I went by the reviews and personal experience (I had stayed here for a night in 2008).
This hotel was once based on a unique concept of freshness, was known as Peppermint hotel. Everything was fresh and even the rooms smelled nice.
The service was nice and the price was around INR 3000/ night for a compact room.
This was back in 2008.
I was thoroughly disappointed.
For this price, you can get better service in other hotels nearby, of the same caliber.
- the hotel lobby is in shambles and is very dirty
- the staff is poorly trained
- the decor is worn out, needs renovation
- the lifts are age old
- the rooms still use a manual lock and key - need automisation
- the rooms are neat but rather small
- the decor in the room needs renovation
- the menu cards need to be neat and not full of masala and grease
- the toiletries provided are of very poor quality
- the bathrooms do not have shower cubicles and hence it will be wet for a while after you take a bath
- the TVs are very small and age old.
- the beds are creaky and too soft - you will sink in
- breakfast buffet menu is limited and not very tasty.
overall not very happy with this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Sandhya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.