“Excellent hotel,great restaurant,prime location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ohri's Banjara

You added Ohri's Banjara to your Saves list
Ohri's Banjara
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8-2-682 / 3 Road No 12 | Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India (Banjara Hills)   |
Ranked #31 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“Excellent hotel,great restaurant,prime location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was in Hyderabad for a brief official trip during 10-11th Dec-2013. I searched this hotel on tripadvisor site and shortlisted based on traveller's review & ratings. The hotel is very good, offers excellent hospitality, great service and has very fine restaurant. The staff is very helpful, courteous & polite, always smiling.
I reached hotel at around midnight and was delighted to see receptionist smiling & expecting me. I was not sure that at such an odd hour the restaurant will be open, but to my utter surprise I found their restaurant was open and I could order great food.
One small problem though, their cable TV system is not good. There were lot of problems regarding TV reception & signal. They have installed very old model TV sets in the room which needs immediate replacement & they should install TATA Sky, rather than depending on local cable operator
However a very pleasant stay overall. I will definately stay again in this hotel & recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
VishalKaushiik, Manager at Ohri's Banjara, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Ajay Sir,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback!

It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience.

I am also delighted to note that the food and the services at our signature Modern restaurants was to your great liking and satisfaction.

Your positive words for our associates motivates them to deliver further excellence.

At Ohri's Banjara we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enriching moments.

Manager Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

A hotel with an amazing and distinctive food along with the fantastic people,,,,Ohris Banjara . i was greeted by everybody with a smile which announce the pride of being a part of this hotel. Everyone was friendly and went out of the way. I never had to ask let alone repeat . Just the great people i met there made my stay fabulous. No question never arise about the food of it. such a delicious food I had.
lovely and awesome Shubhashree, Puja, Ranjit, Manoj, really a very nice guise, i always recommend them and i will always recommend the to all too.

Room Tip: any rooms,, i always prefer in any side.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sabyasachi

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

One of the few places in Hyderabad offering midnight buffet. Buffet has lot of variety in menu. Food quality was good overall. ambience was ok and service satisfactory. Location is perfect in one of the cities posh areas

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
VishalKaushiik, Manager at Ohri's Banjara, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Suthirta P

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed only for a night but was mighty impressed with their prompt service. Rooms are comfortable and well maintained. Its a great value for money, only one downside was the limited breakfast spread but for the price and the location I definitely wouldn't mind staying back here again on my next visit to the city.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Shah

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stayed for two nights and three days in ohris last month. On the plus side is defenitely the location, in the posh Banjara Hills area. From how the hotel is designed , does look like it was designed as an afterthought to the restaurants in the building. The rooms were spacious and neat, staff very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out was smooth. The hotel itself is located on the third floor and the rooms are almost bang next to the reception , which doesn't leave much space for a lobby area. Otherwise a good experience at a very affordable price. Also recommend the chaat joint in the building !

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Sanju

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

When I occupied my seat at Ohri's Banjara last week, that is a very new experience as this is quiet calm and is perfect for private dinings with ur beloved one's. Not to break the harmony of the privacy between the couples, I just went out as quick a possible remembering the ambience and memorized the location as well as walking towards steep area at banjara IT quarters

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear onnov4raj

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We got a 50% discount thanks to goIbibo, Anyways the hotel was excellent , attendents were very polite, and they have 3 different restaurants at 3 different floors, means completly diffent in style. It is located at a prime location in Hyderabad.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear DeadmanD

Manager Operations

Been to Ohri's Banjara? Share your experiences!