“View of Bollywood and Hollywood” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 171 attractions in Hyderabad
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Visitors can learn all about the local film industry here, which is one of the largest in India.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Goa
“View of Bollywood and Hollywood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

It was a Pleasant trip to Ramoji film City. It was worth putting a day and roaming in Ramoji but was not able to view everything has i was with my family, next visit in Hyderabad i would like to go again.

Great going Keep the same Charm!!!!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Bangalore, India
7 attraction reviews
“One day entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good to visit with children as the shows are entertaining and keep your time moving. Need an entire day!

Visited August 2013
Doha, Qatar
“Visit To RAMOJI FILM CITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I can say it is Indian studio like Hollywood range.I and my wife,my son,with her parents visited on Feb 21st 2013.Almost i am staying past 13 years in Hyderabad,but never i visited RFC,After my marriage my Father in law had asked me to he wants to see RFC in his life time,so i thought we have to plan to go RFC.
Coming to RFC we book a cab from city to RFC @600RS,we reached at 9am,then took entrance tickets per head 600 Rs,u can take online also,then we entered in RFC bus,then we reached one place called fundustan,hear complimentary rides are there so we took all the rides,then 10 am they starts opening ceremony with beautiful dancers perform indian culture,dance.then start our day in RFC one by one place in their own transport,Location were superb,But one thing staff will say timeup so u can leave this place,only last bus is available,but u refuge their words,you can see your own time,there is plenty of buses are available.In that buses one guide will explain each location.you should visit all the places in one direction,so that you can't miss anyone.one more thing you visit stunt show at the last,dont go for 11 am show.Must watch in cinemagic show,toy train for kids.
All the places were very beautiful,well maintained,but i personally feel there is such amusement rides for adults,but that is build for shootings na.some one said outside food is not allowed,but some of them carried Food stuff,Inside also u can get at little high price,for me its normal.5pm ends the tour,they will drop you in entrance.if u are 4 members u can book cab,other wise u can get govt buses too,but few services only.
Everyone should visit one time their life,its Fantastic Experience.

Visited February 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
6 attraction reviews
“A day of `Extravaganza...,'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

It was my second trip of Hyderabad in last July, 2013. I had always dream to be there once at Ramoji Ji Filmcity, what I have heard many years ago. Finally, I got a chance to be visit there. I was alone, but when I entered there, No feelings of loneliness.. It was awesome, covered in a broad area. I also got a chance to see the Bollywood movie shooting of Salman Khan & his crew of "MENTAL". The surroundings was awesome, also facility of Drinking water, toilet & Indian restaurant. Biryaani Items were delicious than other foods.

Visited July 2013
New Delhi, India
“what a place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

a day trip to Ramoji just sums up your entire Hyderabad trip.very well planned and good fun for the kids..thought we didn't have any with us...but we enjoyed a lot.

Visited July 2013