Had stayed at this property for a night halt at Hyderabad.
Pros: 1. Huge reception area, very large!
2. Check in and check was fast and quick.
3. Buffet breakfast was well spread out with south indian and continental mix.
4.Property looks grand , swimming pool in first floor.
5. LOCATION, the biggest plus point for this hotel!
Cons: 1. Staff dont understand english properly.
2. Room had wooden flooring, which has aged and left irritating creaky sound while walking.
3. Bathroom were the biggest let down. Wasnt clean particularly to my liking.
4. Pathetic room service, had ordered wafers and they got me sunk cheap wafers in a plate billing me 70rs for that crap.
5. Extra water is chargeable at Rs.40 per litre. No free water here. Make your own arrangements.
Overall if you are planning for a over night halt , you may go for it. More than that please avoid , there are tons of great hotels at this price in Hyderabad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Katriya Hotel & Towers is the first class full service hotel in Hyderabad, which represents a unique combination of space and functionality in a contemporary ambiance, situated in Raj Bhavan Road. The hotel is conveniently located and well connected to the airport and railway station. It offers 225 rooms and suites, 18 banquet halls, a 24 hour coffee shop, elegant restaurants, and a lounge bar, the towers stand tall! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Katriya Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katriya Hotel And Towers
- Katriya Hotel Hyderabad