“Awesome Karaoke !!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Heart Cup

Cafe Heart Cup
Kondapur, Next to F-Cafe & Lounge 2-91/9 | Opp TCS Building Kothaguda, Hyderabad, India
Website
Dining options: Late Night
Hyderabad, India
“Awesome Karaoke !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Best hangout place in Hitech Area....superb place for people who love karaoke like me :)

Ambiance, Food, Drinks & services all are undoubtedly good.

Must go ...Thursday Nite

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Gives you feel of North, right in Hyderabad :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Amazing bucket of beers at very reasonable price! sumptuous food, foot tapping music, Very good service and nice variety of drinks!

if you like unwind with amazing music, drinks , food and hip crowd, this is it!

Their DJs are one of the best in town! If you are from north India, you would feel at home :P

I have been here few times already and already in love :-).

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hyderabad, India
“Awesome place!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been here multiple time Ann's always found it good place to hangout. I love their kebab perpetration like reshmi and malai kebab. I don't remember the name of fish dish which they serve wrapped in banana leaf is awesome.

New Delhi
“I fell in love in Hyderabad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Im a resident of Delhi. It was Thursday night and I was looking for a decent place to hangout in. A place with a good ambiance, a good crowd and where the prices of drinks and food don't make a dent in your pocket. Surprisingly as soon as I entered the place with my nephew I found the exciting, wonderfully warm and friendly.

At 8:30 PM when we entered the place was quite empty yet we were not given a table. We were told that it was sold out and all the seats reserved. We didn't believe the manager but before we finished the first drink the place started getting filled up. By 9 PM the house was rocking. Man I said, to my nephew, this place is better than Hard Rock Cafe. It really is folks.

Thursday nights are karaoke nights when they do not take orders from the table. So we stood in the line and got ours with a bit of a disappointment. The manager, Ganga, on seeing this immediately came to our help. From then on he personally got out card punched and brought us our drinks.

I was amazed to find so much talent among the young crowd where the women out numbered the men. People were drinking, eating and truly and wholeheartedly enjoying themselves. The place was no different from the huge number of places like this I had been to all over the world. In fact the decor was much better than many places I had been to. The waiters mingled around and served you while the bouncers made sure there was peace and joy.

In short, if there is one place I will definitely visit when I visit Hyderabad every time would be this. The expansive outside seating and the huge interior with a dance floor and a wide large bar made it all worth the money I paid for the drinks and food. Mind you the cost of the drinks and food was quite affordable.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Truely "Heart"ening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

this was a surprise package in Hyderabad as it has different themes for different days. Friday was Bollywood night and what a night it was! Self service yourself with beer and snacks at a reasonable rate. You may not be sure of finding this place cheap but you are guaranteed to find very good crowd and an ambience that will make you enjoy yourself and forget your worries. Only drawback that I felt is that it closes early compared to some other places open till much later.

• 3 of 5 stars Food