“Very comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Kobe, Japan
“Very comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed at Green Park Hotel for a longer period (more than one month). All necessarily items including everyday breakfast, free access to wifi, and a gym were there, and I was very satisfied with them. In addition, the staff members were very friendly and kindly provided us with various services. I am definitely sure that I will stay at this hotel next time again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have stayed here on 2 occasions and found the hotel to be quite nice. A nice big sprawling property, the lobby and rooms are nice. Good chic modern rooms. I liked the toilet, the amenities and the friendly staff. Not very expensive and I possibly will recommend a stay here to those visiting Hyderabad.

Stayed February 2014
Beersheba, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

simple hotel with all needed. Very clean. Excellent service. Rooms are with two single beds. I got problems with Wi Fi and immediately solved it.The wi fi is very slow. Staff vey helpful. Several good restaurants in the hotel. Breakfast is fine. if I'll be in the area again for sure will come back again.

Room Tip: Ask for room not to the main road as it might be noisy
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was my 2nd stay at Green park and would love to come back. Very professional staff, check inn was quick and bag was delivered to the room quickly.

Staff are wonderful with smile and greeting whenever you see them. The buffet spread is good with good options. Room service is prompt.

The only con is the noise. In my previous stay i was disturbed by the noise of the marriage party. This time they gave me room 161 which was facing road. There is no soundproofing so the traffic noise is disturbing. Further, the room which was provided had a door linking to the next room. I could hear the conversation and TV nose of other room. The hotel seriously needs to look after this.

Room Tip: Avoid room 159-161
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManagerGPH, General Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are grateful to you for the time and effort you have taken in giving your feedback.

I have made a note of your feedback on rooms being allotted to you during your last two visits and we assure you that necessary steps have been taken.

I and my team look forward to welcoming you back soon at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I m regular guest of this hotel I have vgood experience .The hospitality, I can say vgood GM Mr K.Suvarnakumar,very helping and vgood command over management, front office Mr B Rameshwar is v helping and co operative person, Mr Sreekant duty manager,Mr Puneetkumar singh ,Mr Sagar F&BMr Kishore restaurant in charge are excellent people,Mr Rambabu housekeeping r excellent people .
I can say even bell boys r trained nicely ,security everything is vperfect.
I can say ull fee like ur taken care and hospitality I have no words to write its so excellent.
I can say Green park is ever green'

Room Tip: Business club
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our hotel's services and hospitality are up to your expectations.
I have shared your words of appreciations to Puneet, Seshnath, Rameshwar, Sagar, Kishore, Rambabu, team bell desk and team security - to whom it means a tremendous source of inspiration.

I once again thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back for many more
enriching moments at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at GreenPark for one day on an official trip. I like the hotel, room was spacious and had comfortable bed. Food was decent. Only the location of hotel was a concern, its located near crowded area. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your comments on the Trip Advisor. We are grateful to you for your valuable time and effort in giving your feedback.

We sincerely thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at Green Park
- Hyderabad.

Warm Regards,

hyderabad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is one hotel which we visit on regular basis. The food is very delicious. The hotel is well maintained and the staff is very friendly and courteous. Please dont forget to have the Midnight Biryani. On the whole a great experience and had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: You can go ahead with a room as per your requirement. All of them are good and well maintained in ev...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our food, services, staff and upkeep were up to your expectations.
I am also thankful for your words of appreciation on our "Mid Night Biryani"

I and my team look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Green Park - Hyderabad.

K.Suvarna Kumar

Been to GreenPark Hyderabad? Share your experiences!