“Aditya Hotel-Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aditya Park Hyderabad

You added Aditya Park Hyderabad to your Saves list
Aditya Park Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Aditya Trade Centre | Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India   |
Ranked #28 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Delhi
“Aditya Hotel-Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2008

overall Excellent service and appreciate the management hopitality .

I recommend this hotel all my guests as classical budjet hotel in the center of Hyderabad.

DB Bhaaskara (0)9958288662

• Liked — fast service
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2008

I have been traveling throughout india and staying in cities like Indore, Bhopal, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune etc..

Through my experience I have came to know that Sarovar Portico Hotels viz. Aditya Park and Aditya Hometel in Hyderabad, Sarovar Portico in Indore etc are the best hotel chain in the country.

I have stayed around 10 times in Aditya Park, Hyderabad. The hotel is so good that I never thought to try any other hotel in Hyderabad. The hotel's staff is very cooperating, the ambiance is awesome, rooms are big and comfortable, washrooms are big enough and very clean. Air conditioning is appropriate.

The breakfast buffet is really very good. I had Lunch/Dinner in the hotel's restaurant a few times - I don't recommend you to have Dinner/Lunch in your room. Instead have the Lunch/Dinner buffet.

The only drawback in this hotel is its location. I had to travel to Hitech City from Ameerpet (the hotel is in Ameerpet), its around 2 hours drive from there due to heavy traffic in Hyderabad at office hours.

Overall I rate Aditya Park Inn 8 out of 10.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

hyderabad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2008

Located in a Bustling metro, Hotel Aditya Park is a Wonderful place to stay and not to mention it is Real Value for Money. I went to Hyderabad as an India Outreach contingent and believe me the city is full of colors, wide roads and old palaces, After I have been to this city, there has been a paradigm shift is my thinking for India and Indian Hospitality. Aditya Park has taken care of all my requirements interms of food and service and had a crystal-clear Impact on me to come back to this beautiful city again and again.xx

• Liked — Service
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2008

Large modern hotel built into the back half of a large office complex building in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.

Very large clean rooms, efficient staff. Free Internet. Good Aircon.

Restaurant and Breakast fine, though a little too many indian choices and only a few "western" options. Most "modern" indian hotels seem to offer a 50/50 choice of indian/western breakfast options, but this hotel seemed to offer 95% indian/5% western.

I amused myself one morning watching a group of European tourists dribble down to breakfast and each member of the party in turn would then wander around and struggle to find something they wanted for breakfast, and this resulted in an enormous queue for a very odd and inefficient toaster that never seemed to be clear how to work it. I am sure this is not uncommon event and would possibly have expected the many many staff hanging around at breakfast to have recognised this situation and responded, but hey - this is India.....

Location is odd, not really in the centre of the city, but I dont really know where the "center" is anyway, I was traveling each day to HiTech city (as I presume many other guests were) and this was taking between 45-90 minutes each way according to traffic and weather. Think this would be the same at any other hotel anywhere else in the city.

Oddly, I didnt see ANY hotels close (or closer) to the HiTech city IT park developments, with many thousands of staff and possibly hundreds of visitors.

To summarise..... Good value. Safe and reliable option, even if the location is not the cleanest location in the city. Once inside the hotel is comfortable, spacious, clean, safe, modern and efficient.

• Stayed February 2008
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
chapel hill, nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2007

I was a foreigner in a foreign land when I was in India for two weeks, and as a female foreigner, I was very concerned about being ripped off and kidnapped at the hotel I stayed at. A friend's family booked me at Aditya Park Inn for 1 week, and I ended up staying there my 2nd week, too, because I found it satisfactory enough.

It has a complimentary breakfast buffet, which, while ample, can get tiresome when you have it every day for 14 days straight, as it is largely the same items over and over again. They will try to re-use an item from the previous day in a new form (a la mom's leftovers), but it was always such an oddball approach that it could not be passed off as anything but the proverbial last night's meatloaf. In other words, they could not successfully camouflage last morning's croissants into this morning's bread pudding.

As all room service in India is, this one is cheap by USD standards, and the late night dining menu is worth having if you're in a pinch and need some food late at night (though much cheaper food can be had elsewhere, of course).

The hotel was very clean and spacious. The staff was courteous, but sometimes to the point of being unnecessarily helpful and formal. I think this only became evident to me because I basically turned into a long-term resident--had I only stayed there for 1 wk or less, I would not have noticed their strangely stilted behavior and unnecessary formalities. In addition, I think this stilted behavior stems from a desire to demonstrate professionalism and deference to guests/customers, and it is something that I noticed all over India. Unfortunately, there is no room for a sense of humor when it comes to hospitality--very stiff and formal is the name of the game. Lots of random and inconsistent knocks on my door to ask if I needed new towels, laundry service, etc., which became tiresome. I was mad that some flowers I had hung upside down to dry were thrown away by housekeeping. But these are minor complaints in the face of an otherwise very safe and decent hotel, which, apparently, if you are to believe Lonely Planet and other guidebooks, can at times be hard to find. No roaches, etc.

You get a fruit plate on your last night there.

They staff tries so hard for you to enjoy your stay, that it's hard not to feel like you should be enjoying your stay. Since I think safety and cleanliness are the main priorities during a stay in a place like India, the deficiencies and oddities of the hotel staff are excused.

Internet in the hotel is outrageously expensive, and while sometimes they may not charge you, one wily guy behind the front desk once tried to overcharge me about 5x too much because he thought he could--he backed down as soon as I asserted myself, though. Out of the 2-3 times I broke down to use the hotel internet, I was only charged once by that fool. Go to a local internet cafe instead, and it will be much cheaper--many are within walking distance. The 2-story shopping plaza on the same side of the street as the hotel just down the block has a ton, and I particularly enjoyed the one on the 2nd floor that looks like a tiny theme park with mountains and wavy faux-brick walls separating each terminal. Cute theme, cheap rates, and honest people working there.

Also, a lady named Sneha at the hotel went above and beyond the call of duty and escorted my companion and I to a local tailor to help my companion get some clothing made, also serving as interpreter between my companion and the tailor.

At the end of our stay, there was a big miscommunication about the rate for the room (inconsistent information is inevitable in India), which the staff remained polite but firm about, and when the manager was called to the scene, he handled the matter extremely well and gracefully, and we were satisfied with the result.

Ah,and the bathroom has a retractable clothesline over the tub, which is handy, and a western toilet (with a spray nozzle you can use if you prefer the Indian style of toileting).

• Liked — Doormen, cleanliness, restaurant
  • Disliked — restaurant prices, inconsistent information/service
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with friends
Tanzania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2007

It was my first visit to Hyderabad. I was there to a attend a wedding . The city was New to me so while doing booking i requested to be piked up from the airport. On coming out at airport I was been pickeup nicely by the Hotel Airport representative.When I reached at hotel I had a smooth check in. I was given the executive room. They offer a very good deal i.e complimentary dinner,breakfast, copmlimentary house drinks served in evening at there lounge. All this was just for $ 145 per night. Food is good, Staff is very coutertious and efficient. Overall I would say this is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed.

• Liked — Courtious Staff especially at Reception Lady duty Manager know her job very well
  • Disliked — Wait for minibar consumption while checkout.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2007

This was a very comfortable hotel. I was booked in on the 7th “executive” floor. My room was nicely furnished and had a well stocked minibar (if you care about such things). The 7th floor has an “executive club”. I guess the main advantage here is you can have a quiet chat over food with other business people or hold a small meeting. I’m uncertain why you would choose to dine here as the main area has a much bigger range.

There was a comment that breakfast was a little limited. There is a good range of food, but its true they don’t alter the menu that often. Desserts for dinner on the other hand is a much more lavish affair.

For U$130 I got a free dinner or lunch each night stayed, free breakfast, free laundry for one set of clothes (per stay), free collection from the airport, and two bottles of water every day. The room was always spotless. If you looked closely you can see one or two minor flaws – some due to age. The windows need improving as a lot of street noise comes in. I didn’t find that a problem personally.

Internet was intermittent, but they allowed me full access to their “business centre”. The staff were very helpful in this regard. When it was working you could WIFI from your room, or use the executive club computers. Complimentary printing also. The gym is miniature. You might be able to work out, but don’t expect too much.

This hotel is recommended and is good value seeing that many other hotels are charging almost double for the same thing. You may need to twist an arm to get the best "non-tourist" rate.

• Stayed February 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Aditya Park Hyderabad? Share your experiences!