“Comfortable stay at Aditya Park” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aditya Park Hyderabad

You added Aditya Park Hyderabad to your Saves list
Aditya Park Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Aditya Trade Centre | Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India   |
Ranked #40 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chennai
“Comfortable stay at Aditya Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I am staying here. Check in was a breeze. Clean rooms with all amenities. Restaurant is good, but the spreads dont change much. Basic gym. Smiling, helping and greeting staffs. Elevator was a real pain as they were upgrading the second elevator. Overall a peaceful stay at a good location in Ameerpet.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed in Aditya Park Sarovar, Ameerpet Room No. 714 on 22 December 2013. This was one of my worst experiences I ever had and I will never stay in this Hotel again. I wonder if the reviews on tripadvisor.in and makemytrip.com are genuine or fake. Intially, I planned to stay for 3 nights and made reservation through makemytrip.com, but had to cancel my reservation due to personal reasons. Later, I directly walked to check availability for a night on 22 December and stayed for a day which I will never forget. The hotel is very shabby place, not clean, no value for money and I cant imagine how it deserves 3/4 star category. Check-in was very slow, I had to wait for more than half an hour despite the fact that 12 hours noon is check-out and we reached the place around 13:30 hours. Finally, I have received my keys and was informed about my room number. My first surprise... the lift was not working! The room boy had to help us find our way to service lift, which was very shabby.. somehow we managed to reach our room. I was shocked when I entered the room. The bed linen was not clean and the room was stinking, Two single beds were joined to make one double bed, with no connection to head board. If no double room was available, they could have told me in advance. When I entered the toilet, I was surprised to see cockroach in the water closet.. I had to flush repeatedly to get rid of the cockroach. By this time, I understood what to expect from this hotel. Then we went to restaurant and ordered Hyderabadi Dum Biriyani.. The food was just okay.. By the way, going to restaurant was again herculean task as the main lift was not working.. we had to find our way through service rooms, staff lifts, change lift and partly staircase! Somehow, we came back to our room and relaxed a little. In the evening, we wanted to have some snacks and ordered mirchi bajji and coffee. The bajjis tasted bad (bitter taste possibly from old grams flour stock) and coffee was okay. Then went out for shopping and were pleasantly surprised to see main lift working. When we came back around 11 ppm, the lift was not working again and no body was there to help. The worst was next day morning.. the shower was not working properly and leaking heavily; and there was no hand shower either. The water flow was too slow to fill the tub. I waited for more than 30 minutes and could not take proper bath. Since it is 3 star hotel, there was neither a bucket nor a mug! When we went for the breakfast, the main lift was working, but we had to wait for another 20 minutes to get a place in the lift. Every time the lift reached our floor, the lift was full!! Breakfast was good.. By this time, I was totally upset and wanted to share my experience with Hotel Manager.. while taking breakfast, I had narrated my experience and told him how I felt..During the day, when I was busy I had received a call from so called General Manager, but he did not mention anything about the lack of facilities/services.. One more thing,. If we book online, the tariff is around INR 3000 per night, but if you walk directly or book directly from Hotel it costs more than INR 5000 per night.. I do not understand the logic. In my case, I paid INR 5000+ for this experience.. and also lost around INR 3000 for late cancellation of my earlier booking.. My strong advice, please do not believe fantastic reviews about this hotel, they seem to be fake.. and try to avoid this hotel at any cost... There are better hotels in Hyderabad for the half the price.

Room Tip: At any cost, avoid this hotel.. If you have no other option, please be prepared for worst experience...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Fantastic Experience. (5 stars for everything except food quality).
Very peaceful location away from the noise of the city, Cordial staff, excellent room service available 24 hrs, Perfect and clean amenities, all necessary facilities in reach of a phone call, Spacious-Clean room and toilet, Each and every corner was perfectly clean on check in, Really enjoyed the stay here. Felt better than home itself. My wife would like to convey her "hi" to the big mustache man standing and wishing us at the lobby main door..:)

Only point that needs improvement is the food quality: Morning breakfast was having a good spread, but the quality was average. The same menu followed all three days. Also whatever food served in room service was also average. Quality needs to be really improved that too in a city like Hyderabad which is famous for its taste. If anyone from hotel is reading this, FYI please.

Room Tip: Try to Avoid items in Personal Snack Bar, Drinks Minibar ., they are heavily chargeable. :(
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sunil K, Front Office Manager at Aditya Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Mr. Pillai,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

Your appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Your valuable feedback has been duly noted and we have taken the necessary steps.

We are extremely delighted to have you as our guest.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

With Kind regards,

Udupi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The hotel is located in Ameerpet, which is a bit crowded but seems to be a reasonably central location to visit other placed in Hyderabad. Hotel has parking. Reception staff are very courteous and check in was smooth and fast. Rooms are well appointed for the price and spacious. Free wifi is very much appreciated but was limited to one device at a time. Breakfast spread had a good variety. All in all, a pleasant stay.

Stayed November 2013
Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking out time to post a review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you loved our hotel, staff & services. We have shared your positive feedback with our team and its a source of motivation for all of us.

Such scintillating reviews make our efforts worthwhile, We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Staff is courteous..Airport pick up on time..Good break fast spread..lavish lunch..room service is marvelous..Cab service is excellent..I would recommend all my friends and well wishers to stay in this property once to experience the mesmerising stay and overall a fantastic and wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Wi fi is good in all rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sunil K, Front Office Manager at Aditya Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Pranjal,

We thank you for taking out time to post a review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you loved our hotel, staff, food and services. We have shared your positive feedback with our team and its a source of motivation for all of us.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at Aditya Park Hotel with family during Diwali vacations. The place is very good and the staff is very helpful.The rooms were clean and upto our expectations. The breakfast has a good offering and also dinner menu & quality was pretty good. If you want to enjoy Hyderabad, 3 things are must - Biryani, Badam Tea and stay in Aditya Park. Will recommend this place for fellow travelers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Vineet,

we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

fom@hoteladityaprk.com
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been staying at Aditya Park Ameerpet regularly for quiet some years now. Last visit was from 7th to 11th October 2013. The hotel is situated at the centre of the city so travelling in any direction becomes quiet comfortable. The food is always excellent, the staff very warm and courteous The cleanliness is always excellent. The staff is well groomed. On the whole it is always a good experience and worth the money spend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sunil K, Front Office Manager at Aditya Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Sharma,

fom@hoteladityapark.com

Been to Aditya Park Hyderabad? Share your experiences!