“Amrutha Castle: Nice two days stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Amrutha Castle

You added Amrutha Castle to your Saves list
Amrutha Castle
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5-9-16, Opp. Secretariat, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500063, India   |
Ranked #49 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
pune
“Amrutha Castle: Nice two days stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had taken 2 nights 3 days packge, it was nice experience. The location was prime, the articture was great, rooms were big and nice staff. The minus were food, the lavatory were ok not proper drainage. Over all nice decent stay and you could cover most of the sight seen.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BW_AmruthaCastle, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Mr Vivek,

Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle !

Thank you for patronizing Hotel Amrutha Castle as your preferred hotel in Hyderabad. Our constant endeavor is to provide our guests a memorable experience.

We feel privileged by your good words of appreciation for the entire team and our property at large. It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Amrutha Castle in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Amurtha Castle is a good choose of stay in Hyderabad, Excellent Hotel in castle like structure with a roof top swimming pool. I like the hospitality, quality and ample variety of food. Rooms are very small, Cooling A/c is very poor and hot water is not available.

Dear Mr Kalyan Anand,

We thank you very much for having shown interest towards our Castle.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments. We do take great care that our esteemed guest do not face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

This is real exp. Little detailed one. After a long busy work schedule in Doha, i could go for 5 day site seeing tour-Agra, delhi and hyderabad during my this years vacation. Out of that the stay at Amrutha Castle was really bad. It spoiled our enjoyment. Traveling with 2 kids I checked in at 11PM and all started from there. Food - catalog says food till 2AM but I got reply as restaurant closed. Toilet - not clean. Very old fittings. Damaged door and No Hot water. Received reply that for hot water they need to switch ON boiler!!! And Boiler will be ON only in the morning!!! Anyway with raising little voice I got sandwich (too high price) and hot water for my kids. Finally I could sleep at 1.30 and then comes other issue. Poor AC during night. There is no thermostat control inside the room but has only 3 speed control for AC which was at high all the time. I could realise that during night, say 2 to 6AM, chiller/compressor is set by operation team at very low. Really its very low Cooling. At 5 AM I was just walking inside the room, stay in front of AC to get some relaxation from sweating. I did the complaint next day and asked to rectify everything for 2nd day. Next issue was for wifi... I was told that its available free in reception lobby only or else need to pay inside room. I asked why the tariff card shows wifi is included in charges, reply came that its hotel policy to charge it to guest.
For the family site seeing trip my requirements was very limited and time of stay at hotel also less - like 9PM to 9AM. All i need was to get a proper accommodation for bath, sleep, food and may be 30min Internet to check mails. For me all of these ended in tragedy at Amrutha. My requested to meet hotel manager got blocked as Sunday is his holiday and he will not meet or talk to guest that day.
Even after complaints/giving unsatisfactory facilities, 2nd day also end with same tragedy. Same issue for hot water, wifi and AC.
My recommendation is the hotel is not good for families travelling with kids, site seeing trips and who care cleanliness. Or else use the common lobby, drink well at pubs, swimming pool etc and do a blind sleep at low AC!!!! No matter what happens, enjoy well!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
BW_AmruthaCastle, General Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Mr Shaiju David,

Regards

Sunil William
Bangalore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent Hotel in castle like structure with a roof top swimming pool. Its is nicely located at Safiabad just 5+ KM away from bus stop. Most of the attractions like Birla Mandir, Hussain Sagar Lake, NTR Park, Prasad IMAX are in close proximity of the Hotel. The surroundings of the Hotel is a bit odd though. The rooms are small compared to the other locations. The room amenities specially the electrical fixtures need immediate replacement as some of them were not working throughout our stay. The staffs are very prompt in service. They have a decent variety of food items to serve with decent price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BW_AmruthaCastle, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Mr Suman,

We thank you very much for having shown interest towards our Castle.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments. Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning, understanding and catering to the needs of the guests. I would like to assure you that the matter has been taken up most strongly with the concerned department heads and necessary amends have been made to avoid the occurrence of such.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Myself with family stayed in this castle for 4 days in room no.222 and we experienced very relaxing. The location and service is very good. All staff is very coperative. What we like most is the quality and ample variety of food. The rooms are little conjusted as compare to my other holidays. Cooling of AC in room is not effective.No space provided for kids to play and enjoy.But overall it was a great and very pleasant experience and I would definately like to come back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BW_AmruthaCastle, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Mr Deepak,

Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle !

Warm Regards,

Ahmedabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very well located near the Secretariat area. Designed like a castle ( a bit odd for the surroundings) and it seems to have received some awards for the design.

Reception is pretty fast but rooms are a bit disappointing. I was allotted 217, which seems to be located towards the back area and next to some dish washing place. Plenty of noise till late evening. Room amenities, particularly the electrical fixtures need immediate replacement. Bathroom is large but poorly lit and poor quality toiletries.

Breakfast is extensive but service is a bit slow. Room service is quite prompt. overall an average package.

Room Tip: Upper floor (3rd floor and above) should have better views
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
BW_AmruthaCastle, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Mr Saswat,

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Myself with my aged parents stayed in this castle - a truly designed castle for 6 days... It was really a different place to stay and very relaxing... We made this vacation in last week after 2 years... Na d really enjoyed the place.. Rooms are Small but Nicely maintained. Ample of food verity and testy. Very near to Lumbini Park, NTR Park and Birla Mandir. All the major spots are not more than 40 mins drive... In short we are very satisfied our vacation and the quality service in this cheap rate...

The only thing we dis-liked, the attitude of the Travel Desk representative. Not all of them, but few of them are not co-operative and also they don't allow to take any private pre-paid cab out-side the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BW_AmruthaCastle, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Subhadeep,

Front Office Manager

Been to Amrutha Castle? Share your experiences!