“Excellent Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
delhi
“Excellent Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I checked into this hotel again after 3-4 months. To my surprise, they staff addressed me with a comment "Welcome Back Sir".

Urban Chic hotel, Excellent Hospitality, Good Food, Prompt Service. They have it all.
Can be a preferred choice for a budget of Rs. 5000 - 5500/ day.
This time, i went to the pool. It was big in size with a trainer cum coach too. GYM too is worth visiting

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
VBTBegumpet, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj Begumpet, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Faisal,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay again at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be. We are indeed happy that you had an excellent stay experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back, and assure you of our best services and fullest attention at all times.

Vivanta by Taj- Begumpet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Was a splendid celebration for m wife's birthday at the grill. Thanks to Mr. Gautam who had well taken care of every thing to make the evening special. Even thought there were some last minute requests to have ordered some specialty pure vegetarian food.. was handled perfectly by the chefs and staff.!

A beautiful package with lots of food, mock-tails and desserts were one of the best gourmet dishes we had at Taj Vivanta. Me & my wife had nice moments there.Thank you so much, we shall really recommend to our friends as a must dine-in spot.! Cheers !! :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Anand,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to celebrate this very special occasion at The Grill, Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay & dining experience is our reason to be. We are indeed happy to know that you had an delightful evening and my team joins me in thanking you for giving us this opportunity.

Hyderabad, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had planned a Reception party in Vivanta Taj Begumpet (Imperia Hall), but to my surprise this was the worst service provided by Taj Hotels. Let me brief you in short I had contacted Mr.Vijay from the Banquet section 3months in advance and booked the hall, but after the confirmation I was never able to meet him again as he was moved to Taj Krishna Banjara Hills. This is when I had met Mr.Tushar from the Banquet section but customer Service was worst from him. He is such a busy person that he did not have time to update his customers nor work with them. When the function was about to start I was surprised that the hall was still not setup and I had to check with everyone about the status and atlast had spoke to Mr.Akhilesh who had then arranged at 8.00pm, whereas the function had to start at 7.30pm and starters were served at 8.15pm. I would say only onething if you are going to arrange a happy and a memorable functions with family or friends, then would suggest never to opt for Vivanta by Taj hyderabad as you will be really disappointed.

Having said all the above, i would like to admit that the Hotel is the best in the twin cities for accomadation and food.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
VBTBegumpet, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj Begumpet, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Mr. Siri,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

At the onset let me apologise to you on behalf of my team for not living up to your expectations on your recent visit to our hotel. Let me assure you that we have taken your feedback very sincerely and will not leave anything to better our services and live up to the esteemed expectations of our most valued patrons, such as you. It is our endeavour at the Vivanta by Taj to provide our patrons seamless, convenient and world-class services.
However, on this occasion we have fallen short of your expectations. I urge you to please treat this as an aberration in isolation and give us another opportunity to serve you. I will personally ensure that your stay along with the food and beverage experiences is taken care off, in the true spirit of Taj Hospitality.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet once again and please let me know if I can be of any help during your visit. Assuring you of our best services and fullest attention always.

Warm regards,
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

One night stay on a flying visit to Hyderabad. Vivanta staff were very welcoming, overwhelming most times. Accommodation was fine, but the new flyover being built right outside the hotel made traffic very interesting. Food was OK, but service slow for the evening meal.

Dear Ms. Katrina,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad, providing excellent stay experience is our reason to be. However let me apologise to you on the behalf of my team for not living up to your expectations on your recent visit to our hotel. Let me assure you that we have taken your feedback very sincerely and will not leave anything to better our services and live up to the esteemed expectations of our most valued patrons, such as you, on your future visits. It is our endeavour at the Vivanta by Taj to provide our patrons seamless, convenient and world-class services. However, at this occasion we have fallen short of your expectations.I urge you to give us an opportunity to demonstrate the service levels we are known for. I will personally ensure that your stay along with the food and beverage experiences is treated with utmost care.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet once again and please let me know if I can be of any help at Hyderabad on any of your visits.
Assuring you of our best services and fullest attention always.

Warm regards,
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

every month whenever i go to Hyderabad on official visit i stay @ this hotel in spite of me having own house @ Hyderabad because of good staff ,proximity to my office and overall satisfaction ,here they render unmatched service,they go extra mile for making you happy during your stay.the in dinning room service exceptionally good and i bet you will not get this kind of service any where in INDIA.

Room Tip: rooms facing back side is good
Dear Mr. Sai,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay in Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be. We are happy to know that you had an excellent dining experience too at our Hotel and I wish to thank you for your testimonial with words of appreciation for not just the food but also for our staff. We look forward to welcoming you again, and assure you of our best services and fullest attention at all times.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My second stay here and am impressed again with the same excellent service provided by ALL staff, gr8 ambience and food.
The service is exceptional and all staff recognises you your name....its quite amazing and wonderful experience.
Special mention of Mr. Ranjith Krisnamoorthy for helping us out in all possible way to resolve our problem at airport.
This stay will definitely standout as one of the best experiences we had at all taj hotels we visited till date.

Dear Ms Shubhra,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. We are indeed oblidged to have got the opportunity to serve you yet again. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My second stay after almost an year, lovely experience, new property well maintained and above all the team remains motivated for good service. Health of the hotels can be judged by employee turnover...met almost 80% of same staff and managers as the previous time AND more than anything all of them recognised me!! Speaks volumes of the TAJ efficiency and motivation. Compliments Mr Soumyo FOM & the team!!

Room Tip: Ask for pool facing rooms, otherwise view is what the property lacks
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. We are indeed oblidged to have got the opportunity to serve you, yet again. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be.

Vivanta by Taj- Begumpet

Been to Vivanta by Taj Begumpet? Share your experiences!