“"Wonderful Hotel"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City to your Saves list
Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Hitech City | Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032, India (Formerly Aditya Sarovar Premiere)   |
Ranked #12 of 269 Hotels in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, India
“"Wonderful Hotel"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

stayed in this hotel for four days. Good experience- huge, clean and stylish rooms, professional staff, and great breakfast! The hotel is situated near the Hi-tech City so getting to the Cyber Towers was a question of minutes!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Guest,
It was our pleasure to have you here and we are extremely happy to know that you had a good time in Aditya Sarovar Premiere.
Will look forward to see you again.
Subrata Banerjee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Hotel gives a lot of priority to security. The Menu is well designed but Restaurant services could have been better. Rooms are decent enough, Hotel could do well to provide some basic toiletries without having to ask for it. Lighting BMS tends to malfunction, needs to be looked into. Overall good experience.

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. It will definitely guide us to the right direction and the team here will be ever ready to improve. Do let us know about your next visit and we will ensure a memorable stay for you.
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed in the standard room for a night while visiting ISB.

Pros:
Hotel rooms are large, clean and plush. Nice paintings
Good Bathroom
Friendly staff

Cons:
Entrance road is in poor shape
View is nothing to write home about

Frankly, none of the cons are in hotel's control. I am generally happy with my stay. Had Biryani and food served even past midnight. For its price, this is a great 5* hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a group, try to stay on the same floor. Because of the hotel access control, it becomes a...
Dear Guest,
We are happy to hear about your experience while staying with us. Certain commercial office places are under construction around the hotel making the outside view a little clumsy, however I am sure it will change for better once they are ready and operational.
Will look forward to have you with us in near future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Overall very good.house keeping could improve. What really stands out is the reception staff. Absolutely polite and attentive. Probably the best ive come across in all my travel across India and abroad.
Jayasankar

• Stayed November 2012
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are happy to note that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your feedback on housekeeping is noted and will be acted upon.
With thanks once again and looking forward to your next visit, with the assurance of providing our best services at all times.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

hhmm this was my 6th business trip to Hyderabad came down from Bangalore hotel is looking new and fresh, the check in was fast i was staying on 19th November till 22 November ,the room they gave us it was beautiful but the single bed is too small and most uncomfortable was both room the shower in both room is small and was not enough toiletries you have to call house keeping if u need any toiletries

Room Tip: if u are healthy like me dnt go for single bed and if u have both room mania then look another optio...
Dear Guest,
Your feedback is very informative and I wish we knew about it in advance to offer you rooms of your choice. Do let me know about your next visit to Hyderabad and that will help us to offer you an array of options available with us.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I would like to personally thank the staff at Aditya Sarovar to make my stay one of the most comfortable stays I have every had. I was there for 7 nights and never had a single problem. The only time I had a problem which shouldn't have happened is the hotel car which I used for office transfer was out of pertrol once and the car halted half way through. He apologised and said it was a mistake which is fine it happens. The managers spoke to me when I came back to the hotel and also offered any compensation for the mishap. Though I was travelling alone the staff was friendly enough to keep me accompanied. The breakfast and dinner buffet needs a slight improvement, I felt.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Guest,
We have noted your feedback regarding the areas where improvements are required. We highly appreciate your concern as they would go a long way in enabling us to further improve our services at all times.
Do let us know your next visit's details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay.
Best regards
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had stayed at Sarovar Potrico, A'bad some time back and have loved it , hence have chosen Aditya Sarovar Premier to stay for my Visit to Hyd and I am happy to mention that my experience at Aditya Sarovar turned out be still better. With the Beautiful Interiors, well designed and Cosy Rooms and an AMAZING Food, I have loved every minute of my Stay at Sarovars. Last but not the least, the Staff at Aditya Sarovar was very Humble and Helpful with a Genuine Warmth which really make you feel at Home.

My sincere Thanks for all the Staff and the Management of the Hotel for knitting the Beauty so well with Warmth and hence making it my all time Favourite choice

Rgds

DJ

Room Tip: All Rooms are Great...higher the Floor, Better shall be the View of the HITECH City.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are delighted to hear from you and highly obliged for your lovely comments on your experience here. Thanks for allowing us to play host to you and will definitely look forward to have you here in future.
Thanks & regards
Subrata Banerjee

Been to Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City? Share your experiences!