“Made my stay excellent by FO” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

You added Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey-64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #6 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
South Korea
“Made my stay excellent by FO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My stay over here was now from more than 15 days it was mesmerizing the staff front office of reception were extremely polite and friendly and help full like specifically to name Aslam, Murali, Venkatesh, Malles, John, Yogeswara, Srinivas reddy were help full.
During my next visit to hydearbad defenetly i will like to stay here.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Pasay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here from the 23rd of Nov to the 30th and the thing I really noticed here is how the staff tries their best to make your stay wonderful. Helpful and accomodating to my needs. Room was clean and spacious enough for a single person and includes the amenities you need. The buffet breakfast was not to my liking as I am not too fond of Indian food so I mostly ate fruits and bread. All in all the hotel for the price I paid was worth it.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Not good , we need to pay for each and every Basic thing , even prices also not less , price is equal to almost star hotel but facility is less
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It is my b'day and I am away frm my family due to a Business trip in Hyderabad staying at Redfox - Hitech City. I received a call to collect a parcel frm restaurant. When I stepped-in, I was surprised to see the hotel staff waiting for me to wish me and celebrate my b'day with a cake. I was really excited and had my heartfelt thanks to the staff - Charan, Hemanth, Akash, Srikanth, Khalek, Naidu, Swamy, Sunil, Siddi and the others. "Thanks to the entire staff," trust me this was my first experience and I enjoyed a lot. One of the good things of this Hotel is to encourage the impaired (deaf-muted) people by providing them employment.

Gurgaon, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in Red Fox, Hyderabad from 07-10 Dec 2014. I found the staff totally professional and the facilities well thought out. The environment was well thought out and details worked out. I liked the sense of humour reflected through the Hotel including the table mats in the coffee shop! The only minus I experienced was the laundry was not delivered in time but after two days just before I checked out...that definitely needs to be improved. An overall very good experience

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Travelled across but Red fox hotel Hyderabad provided best quality services be it the rooms or buffet table clean n fresh. Hotels location just sits perfect for any prime location travel with economical transportation. Lastly cerry to the cake the entire Red fox team (front desk )Alert; as its states and positive behaviour for anytime Service needed. Thanks for the very pleasant experience..

Hyderabad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been to Hyderabad on one business trip of 4 days. During my stay at Red Fox, office staff have came to know my Birthday might be from my documents. They called me in the night 12:00 clock for the some parcel i have to come down and receive it. I found that there was an surprised waiting for me with a chocolate cake and a sweet birthday card. I was overwhelmed by the gesture of hotel staff of whom few name i remember were Srikanth, Hemanth, Akash Divya and many more etc.

Thanks All for making my day :)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

Been to Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad? Share your experiences!