“Place to be when at work..” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

You added Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey-64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #5 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai
“Place to be when at work..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The location of the hotel is extremely good for work stay being right next to the office complexes in Hitec City. Madhapur is close at hand too. So we found this to be a good option to stay when we travelled for work. The hotel has all amenities and facilities though it may not be overdone in any respect except the cleanliness which is impressive and so is the décor. As regards price it is affordable for the place it is in and that makes it an ideal place to stay. Would recommend it... staff is on the whole responsive and corteous also

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The staff was good, very helping in nature. They treated very well.
Rooms was spacious and clean. No problem observed by me.
And also the food was amazing, I loved it.
Will really love to be there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stayed at Redfox Hyderabad for 10 days, and my stay was very comfortable. The hotel staffs are well trained and very courteous. The food was also good; I liked the service in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff was warm and courteous. I stayed there for close friends 25 days and never felt anything uncomfortable.
They ensured my room was cleaned everyday. The staff never appeared rude or unhelpful. We celebrated our frirnd's bday with staff and it was fun

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Perfect Location. Economical yet provide everything one need from a business hotel. Staff was helpful and response time was good. All amenities are available at low price. I stayed in Suite and it was spacious, clean room, good space utilisation and not overdone with unnecessary amenities. In all a very good experience. Worth a money and i will highly recommend the hotel.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had a wonderful stay in Red Fox hotel, Hyderabad. The hotel staff is extremely warm, smiling and co-operative. They cater to the needs of each individual in order to provide them a comfortable and lovely stay. The service is always quick and prompt. The dining experience is superb, the food is always fresh and tasty. Red Fox surely provides the luxuries of hotel but also warm comfort of home. Highly recommended. Keep it up!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Really it has an excellent hospitality staffs and services they provide. They make you feel like home with really good,clean and hygiene room. They are ready to help you 24/7. Food is really good and awesome and everyday there is change in food menu so that you can taste different food menus. Gym is well maintained and you can workout at anytime.You also have a vending machines where you can get grocerry items and are really helpful when needed. Jogendra,Mamtha ,Nagesh and other staffs who greet you nice and warm. Really one thing which needs to be applauds in REDFOX is that they have given employment to few deaf and dum people who really take care of the customers well which I havn't seen in any Hotels. Really Great work done by REDFOX hotel.

Hotel is well maintained,hygiene,nice with affordable price and a place to stay with comfort.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Jogendra Singh, Mamatha Reddymalla, and Nagesh and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad? Share your experiences!