“A good welcome back” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

You added Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey-64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #5 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Delhi
“A good welcome back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

During my subsequent visits to this hotel, I was always overwhelmed by the genuine and friendly smiles and greetings of the staff, the personal attention by the hotel manager, Mr Srinivas. I did notice few changes / additions to enhance your staying experience too. Change is good !!!!!!
Excellent service provided by Mr. Manor, from room service was worth mentioning. You get entertained even while dining by reading the jokes on the table mats :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Srinivas Kadadi and Manoj SIngh and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

It is my first experience with Redfox Hyderabad. I would say the cleanliness and the servicess are excellent. The behaviour of staff are VERY VERY Friendly. moreover the room services and the Food tastes really great. The location , ambiences are great to enjoy your stay. one of the thing I liked in addition to all the bove is the pics of Red FOXes either on the wall or on coffee mug..they Red Foxes really looks vey cute..:) Thanks Gunagovinda who was the first person I had my conversation when I checked in. a nice chap..thanks.. I will say a great thank you for the loving hospitality..I really enjoyed the time during my stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Gunagobinda was able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel was really good and is a value for money. Only I felt that they have slow service especially while checking-in may be because they say that they start late. I guess they should improve their dinner but their breakfast had many varieties and I liked that.
If I look back at my entire stay then it was value for money and would definitely recommend the same.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be value for money.

The check-in and check-out times are same across all our hotels. We have set them keeping in mind the arrival patterns in and out of the city and which allow the hotel to efficiently service and turnaround the room in time for the next guest. Re the food buffet, we are happy to know you enjoyed your breakfast, however we have taken notice of your feedback regarding variety in the dinner buffet, and shall surely consider it when revising our future menus.

We look forward to your future visits. Please do email me your travel plans at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Good place to stay while on a Business trip especially if you work near HiTech City, Hyderabad. The Food was very good, mainly the buffet breakfast. Staff knew their services and served well. Good exp.

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. It is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our stay at Refox was a very pleasant one. The housekeeping was well done and thanks to Manoj for such a good job. The food was good and everyone was cooperative and welcoming. Overall a wonderful stay and we would love to come back again.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Manoj Singh was able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Excellent hotel and superior value for money. Hotel is perfectly well maintained and room is spotless. Staff were polite and helpful. Restaurant catered excellent food. I will certainly recommend Red Fox for anyone visiting Hyderabad, particularly HiTec City

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Excellent housekeeping . Awesome food, nice location, excellent service and economic price . Nice fragrance in corridors (1st floor ).Thanks Manoj Singh for such a wonderful service . I will surely recommend this place to my friends

Dear Guest,

Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad? Share your experiences!