“Excellent hotel with good Service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

You added Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey-64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #5 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Excellent hotel with good Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Hotel house keeping Department is beyond expectations. thank you Mr Joginder Singh from house keeping.

Overall my experience is good. breakfast is good, Room service is beyond expectations.

The one thing which I liked most about tis hotel is that, on the day when I landed here it was my birthday and these guys they welcomed me with birthday and gift.

Room Tip: I met Joginder Singh from house keeping Department. He did excellent job and I personally recommend...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Jogendra Singh and he was able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We were even delighted that we had an opportunity to celebrate your birthday and could make you miss your home a little less.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

When I was booked at Red Fox, the initial reaction was that I had been foxed. But it's already been 2 days and I would love to share with you the great experience I've had at this hotel. A Budget Hotel but far too superior than Ginger and other Budget Hotels. The Chefs cook great food which makes you feel at home. They are courteous and polite and attend to people personally. Ashik, Srikanth are great chefs and seem to know their culinary skills really well. The food that they prepare is out of love and passion which is the reason I guess it tastes fantastic. The other people managing the restaurant like Charan and Moseen are humble and strike that personal rapport with guests which actually make you feel that you are home and someone is taking good care about you. Brilliant Job Guys. Keep up the Great Work.

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Food Taste, which always is a firm favorite of most guests. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Ashik Ali Khan, Srikanth Sahana, Charan Pradhan and Moseen Akbar and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This time I see a very warn welcome and these guys really take the feedback into consideration. I was really surprised. Now they moved dinner till 11 PM which made my life easy.
All and all I felt really excellent. I prefer this hotel next time too.

Dear Guest,

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hotel is superb in terms of service. It is one of the best budget hotel I have visited. The ambiance is very good and the staff are very friendly and helping. Hope Red Fox Continues on its path of providing this kinnda superb service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

this is the perfect place if you are in hyd for business trip and have to go to offices near hitec city. Am a morning person and I need Breakfast at 7.30 am. Since breakfast was complementary; it was cherry on top of sumptuous cake.

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I found your HYD property very low standard and terrible in comfort when compared to other hotel in similar range...plz improve!

Specially the bed & room cleanliness was way below the acceptable standards

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Hotel experience: we are an economy hotel in line with international 2 to 3 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to offer various facilities and services to our guests and have set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We have noted your observation and are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.
•Cleanliness in the rooms: our attempt at Red Fox is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We are sorry the cleanliness did not fully meet your expectations. We have re-briefed our housekeeping team to follow all predefined processes to ensure all cleanliness and hygiene standards that we stand for are met at all times.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Room Service simply the best of all . Employees were so kind to us . Liked the room service of manoj singh . Feels like living at home. Buffet Food was awesome .Good Hotel to stay for Business Trip .The Location of the Hotel is at its best near to It HUB

Dear Guest,

Our location is certainly a favorite amongst many of our guests. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh and he was able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments..

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad? Share your experiences!