“Red Fox is the real fox in service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

You added Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey-64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #5 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
New Delhi, India
“Red Fox is the real fox in service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed here for almost a month. Great hotel for business travelers.The Staff is extremely polite,courteous and people centric.They always ensured fast and extremely satisfactory service for everything.Specially the house keeping and F&B staff(Manoj,Mukesh, Mamta , Hemanth) are wonderful.its highly recommended property.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. It is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Gurgaon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

its a good place to stay at.Strategically located at the hub of all major offices in Madhapur, this place is clean and with good service quality. the staff is polite and coureous....food was also good!
thanks for an ejoyable stay

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

SantoshKumarNayak, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, October 31, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for more than a month. Great for business trips, for execs working in hitech city. Staff is extremely courteous, go over and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Wallart is very quirky.

Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2013

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Good Experience staying here.. one call service provided. The hotel has nice ambience at its best. Vending machine over here provides all the day necessities like toothbrush, toothpaste, oil, moisturizer and many more things, which usually tourist, or businees geeks forgot to carry with themselves. Overall a good and great feeling over here.
Manoj Singh.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sidbinasan, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, October 30, 2013

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Hotel is really good. Good services and really good food. The hotel staff is also very polite. I like the services that was provided to me. It has all the necessary stuff to make your stay luxurious. I would like to visit in this hotel again. And the thing which i found really good is the breakfast. Thanks red fox Hotel to make my stay comfortable and memorable. Thanx to Manoj

Room Tip: Top floors of the hotel has a good view.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Mr , HK Krishna and Mr Naga assisted me really well.

my overall experience was really nice and i enjoyed my stay here.

i would suggest this place to people who want a comfortable stay.

I really thank them for their good work. :)

Lucknow, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Housekeeping and food is really good. Enjoyed my stay here.
The house keeper like mukesh yadav and all others were really well-behaved and sincere in their works. Their were no issues while our stay in the hotel regarding cleanliness. Though the charges for laundry are too high.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad? Share your experiences!