“Business Stay on High Road” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge

You added BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 38&39,Kavuri Hills Extension of Rd. No.36 jubilee hills | Hi-tech city, Hyderabad 5000033, India (Jubilee Hills)   |
Ranked #42 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Bangalore
“Business Stay on High Road”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I checked into this hotel around mid of January for a day trip to Hyderabad along with one of my colleagues. The Hotel is a new development in this part of the town and provides stay option at relatively budget rates for a business traveler. The rooms are nicely done but do not provide any kind of panoramic views of the city. The lobby is small with not much of a fuss but the buffet lunch looked nice. However, the options for vegetarians at the hotel are limited so just look for some other place if you are a vegetarian.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
BWJRJubileeHills, Manager at BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Dr.Vikas

we thank you for your valuable feedback and prompt response on our services, regrading the vegetarian food we do serve Alacarte menu in our restaurant "flavors" which is located at ground floor.Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to ensure your satisfaction and for us to perform even better. Looking farward for your continous patronage.

thanks & regards
jagannath gadde
manager Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed at this property for one night on 29th June. What we found impressive:
- Newness of the property
- Responsiveness of the people
What could be done better:
- Newspaper/magazine could have been provided in each of the room
- Better spread for the breakfast
- Front Office staff could be better equipped with the locale. Most of the staff seems to be non-locals and are not equipped with basics of the locality
- Could have been ready with the room that was requested instead of repeating the same requirements once again

Room Tip: - Do check out the discounts upfront, by checking on the other travel websites; to get better value...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

What would say , if u enter a hotel room and power goes off , if you u ask what is the reason , they say the problem is with the power grid ... Why would you not have a power back up/ generator?
Yes we have they say. but it is giving problem .
How old is this hotel to start having problem on basic infra.

Second, the TV doesnot work .u ask the hospitality. They say , local cable operator doesnot have power , so tv won't work.

Third , the night passed sm how. Went to the gym the morning. Small gym with just 2 equipments.started working on the treadmill, almost fell over . It is a faulty treadmill , not serviced for god know how many days, it can cause accident if u run on it , the running belt is not smooth.

I point out these things after ignoring few other things , like I had prereserved the rooms, but the receptionist made me for long, reason , there are not enough keys.
Over all , hotel gives all the good looks , but basics are lacking.

Came here to stay for 3 nights. Cutting short . I am done in one night.

• Stayed June 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Dear Mr.Aruni

Greetings from Best Western Jubilee Ridge

we thank you for your valuable feed back regarding your experience at our hotel, we sincerely Apologize for the inconvineince caused during your visit,iam disappointed to you that on this ocassion we failed to meet your expectations.,we will take up seriously all the highlighted issues and will ensure that necessary corrective measures will be taken to avoid future reoccurrence .

we hope you will visit us again during your next trip to hyderabad to experience the finest hospitality and requesting you to give us an oppurtunity to meet your Expectations at Jubilee Ridge
Hyderabad, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Booked the Banquet Hall for 25th Wedding anniversary,but no proper arrangements right from displaying the names to food. Spent 50,000/- but received worst customer service they change the finalized menu without concerning the guest.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr.Ram

we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We have noted your concern with regards to your banquet party held with us on june 14th,

I & our dedicated team will put all efforts to address this issue for your comfort on your future visits.

Regards
Jagannath
Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I had a bit of a shock when I checked into this hotel. I'd booked it online on the Best Western site and had received a confirmation as well. I'd carried the confirmation printout with me and yet, when I showed up at the reception the evening of my check in date and handed in my confirmation sheet, they could not find my reservation in the system. A few mintues of frantic phone calls ensued on their part, wherein the front desk called the manager, he called them back after a few minutes etc. and all the while I stood there literally chewing gum and wondering what my back-up plan would be if I was denied entry. Eventually the receptionist smiled and said they would put me up on the same terms as my online booking, but I suspect they were able to do this only because they had rooms to spare. Having stayed at several Best Westerns in the US and elswehere before this and always basis an online booking, this was very surprising. Anyway, I got in and later that evening wanted to have a beer. Surprise number two. The hotel did not have a bar. They would however send out a worker who would go to a nearby liquor shope to buy whatever I wanted, I was told. So I duly called up reception, gave very specifc instructions to a person they sent up, gave him cash and sent him off. Half an hour later some other guy came back carrying some beer but without any receipt for it. He just mentioned a figure of how much he had paid but had no proof since he had no receipt. The amount seemed rather high, but I did not argue and let it pass. I did order room service that night for dinner, and the food was good, no complaints there. The hotel looked to be new, consequently the room was very good - nice and clean. All in all, while physicallly the hotel and the rooms seem nice because it is new, they really have to pull up their socks to make this a welcoming place - and get much more efficient than they seem to be currently.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Traveller Ind

Greetings from Best Western Jubilee Ridge

we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We have noted your concern with regards to the delay in reservation process and with regards to the difference in rates of Liquor Out sourced from Shop, I & my dedicated team will put all efforts to address this issue for your comfort on your future visits.

regards
jagannath
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

This is a modern hotel that is a little way out of the centre of the city. It's not a busy area but that's not a bad thing if you like some peace and quiet at night.
The rooms are a good size and they are kept very clean. The air con is excellent so you will never be uncomfortably warm in your room.
The restaurant is very accomodating - if you want something that is not on the buffet table then the chef will try and make it for you. The hotel does not have a bar but if you're a thirsty Brit who enjoys a beer at the end of the day then you can, by arrangement, bring your own in and enjoy it on the communal balcony.
The in house Wi=Fi is difficult to access but I believe arrangements are in hand to fix that problem.
The staff are first class - just make an effort to get to know them - whatever you want they can sort it for you.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Jubilee Ridge Hyderabad.

With best regards,
jagannath
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I stayed here for a number of weeks and I had a great stay. Nothing to fancy or luxurious but but very clean and comfortable. It's a relatively new hotel and seems to be well maintained.

Having read some of the comments about unfriendly and unhelpful staff I have to say I have had the opposite experience. All of the staff seemed very keen to make my stay as pleasant as possible. None of the staff were ever unfriendly. I injured my ankle during my stay (not in the hotel) and the staff got me bandages and medication.
The food is good but as seems to be the case in most hotels there is not a huge choice of western cuisine but they have to cater for their own market. They will make food to order if you ask. Room service food is very good.
There is a gym on the top floor which has some pretty decent equipment in but the free weights are limited to dumb bells.
The noise of the lift bells seems was a minor irritation as it could be heard in my room. The procedure of connecting to the internet is quite lengthy but that is supposed to be changing soon.
Overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Jubilee Hyderabad.

We have noted your concern with regards to the Wifi Internet Log in Process, I & my dedicated team will put all efforts to address this issue for your comfort on your future visits.

With best regards,
Jagannath
Manager Operations

Been to BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge? Share your experiences!