I stayed in Hotel Daspalla for two nights (i.e. 24 & 25 May). Overall I liked the hotel but was not at all impressed with the services. Few examples of carelessness are as follows -
1. The guy at reception had taken my pancard for verification and didnt return; It was only me who had to check next evening about my card otherwise I would have not been handed over the same. Nobody called me to check if I would collect it. Had I left the hotel in emergency to Delhi, I would have lost my card with the hotel
2. I had an early morning flight for which I requested for a wake up call. The guy attended my call took a note of it but guess what, I never received a wake up call; Thanks to my mobile alarm else I could have been in trouble
3. The guy at the reception was not having my booking details; day one he booked me when I checked in at night and later second night he asked me to forward him hotel booking voucher over email as he was not able to trace the booking charges for my booking...It was really hilarious!
During these two days, I stayed in hotel only for few hours at night but despite of that my experience was really bad. Its not that hotel has all negatives, I found it to be a nice hotel with nice foyer and decent rooms. wifi connectivity was also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daspalla, a Four Star Hotel in the heart of Hyderabad, Hi-tech City, better known as the Silicon Valley of the India. It is thirty minutes away from the airport is centrally and conveniently located. Daspalla is ideal for the Business, Medical Tourism and Leisure travelers. All the 110 rooms and suites are aesthetically decorated with elegant furnishings, modern fitment in a minimalist contemporary styling. Easily accessible to all major technology houses as well as the Hyderabad international convention center.The 9-level stylish building with contemporary architecture stands majestically on elevated garden space. Daspalla offers 110 luxury guest rooms comprising of six suites, 42 club select rooms, 20 premier rooms and 42 superior rooms. Rooms have a spectacular view of Hi-tech city skyline to the west and lush green landscape of Jubilee Hills to the east. Rooms are elegant, modern and above all comfortable with guest amenities like LCD TV | Satellite TV | Wireless broadband internet access | Electronic safe | Mini bar | Coffee maker.Business facilities and meeting rooms offer the ultimate comfort & convenience. Dine and entertain according to your mood or the occasion in the vibrant mix of restaurants and bars. Unwind by the pool, experience a refreshingly new and sophisticated style of living, working and relaxing in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Daspalla Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.