“Good Hotel | Services require attention” 3 of 5 stars

Daspalla Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Road No. 37, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033, India   |
Ranked #63 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Good Hotel | Services require attention”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed in Hotel Daspalla for two nights (i.e. 24 & 25 May). Overall I liked the hotel but was not at all impressed with the services. Few examples of carelessness are as follows -

1. The guy at reception had taken my pancard for verification and didnt return; It was only me who had to check next evening about my card otherwise I would have not been handed over the same. Nobody called me to check if I would collect it. Had I left the hotel in emergency to Delhi, I would have lost my card with the hotel
2. I had an early morning flight for which I requested for a wake up call. The guy attended my call took a note of it but guess what, I never received a wake up call; Thanks to my mobile alarm else I could have been in trouble
3. The guy at the reception was not having my booking details; day one he booked me when I checked in at night and later second night he asked me to forward him hotel booking voucher over email as he was not able to trace the booking charges for my booking...It was really hilarious!

During these two days, I stayed in hotel only for few hours at night but despite of that my experience was really bad. Its not that hotel has all negatives, I found it to be a nice hotel with nice foyer and decent rooms. wifi connectivity was also very good.

Thanks!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here for two days in hot summer month of May. Location is in a hilly area and pretty good. Quiet area. Front desk is just OK. Rooms are very neat and clean. Aircon worked very well, even though it was 45degrees centigade outside. Good linen, however beds are not firm and on the softer side.Buffet breakfast has a good spread, however pretty average food. In all vegetarian food is very average and you get much food outside. This is one of themain drawback.

Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed here as a part of a 2 day visit to Hyderabad.
Location of the hotel is pretty good and transport desk is pretty helpful.
You can walk out a little to get local transport in case you want other options.
The rooms are spacious and with new furniture. The linens were of much better quality as compared to many other 4* hotels in India.
Also the room is kept very clean.
Their breakfast is pretty good as well.
One unique thing here was a ceiling fan despite the room having AC.
We checked out on the morning of Day 2 and had to attend a conference till the evening and then leave directly to the airport.
The hotel kept our bags with them and were kind enough to have them sent directly to our convention center so we could take them to the airport.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Dasapalla Hyderabad is a 4 star hotel, that is in a good and convenient location (in Jubliee Hils) and offers excellent value for money.
The welcome set the tone for my stay - I was impressed with the check in – I was in my room in less than 10 minutes. I was ushered into a neat, well appointed room with all the ameneties you’d expect in a hotel of that standard. I used room service for dinner – the food quality was reasonably good but the service wasn’t upto the mark. The first person who answered my call cut it, presumably because he couldn’t understand English. The instructions were followed to a t, but I had to call up twice to have the trays removed.
The hotel has a well equipped gym, and as someone who gyms daily, I didn’t miss my gym back home. Must point out that I noticed that they had a few pairs of shoes, which I presumed was for guests who wanted to use the gym and didn’t have the required footwear. It my assumption is correct I am impressed with the attention to details.

Breakfast was a simple but delicious affair – a decent spread of indian and continental fare. Nothing exotic but a good healthy and fresh spread to get you started on the day. Check out was also quick.

I didn’t try out the other restaurants, but I do intend to try them out.
Over all I have liked the experience at Dasapalla, and have found it better than some of the five star hotels I have stayed at, except for the little attention to details they need in terms of service and speed of service. I definitely will recommend this for the business traveler and leisure travelers too – it definitely is VALUE for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed here for 2 days in March 2013 and the hotel is very clean, neat and the staff are very efficient. The rooms are good, AC works well and no complaints whatsoever regarding the hotel.

Breakfast spread is good!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hyderabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The stay was good, the location is good and we enjoyed the stay there.

The Hotel staff was very cooperative and enjoyed stay in the hotel.

We would love to stay again in this hotel next time when we visit to Hyd.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The hotel looks good on the outside, so do the rooms on the face of it. Although on observing further the hotel is not that swanky as it seems, the room quality is not that good. The breakfast is wholesome and at the rate you can get the hotel it is not bad. Although being a frequent visitor to Hyderabad, there are many other hotels which are more of a value for the money. The location is very convenient and close to the main areas in the city. The hotel is about an hour from the airport and not advisable for travelers in transit.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floor are preferred, although on the front side there is some major construction...