“Feedback” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

You added Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey No. 64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #6 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Noida
“Feedback”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

It was very good experience. Staff was helpfull. They were always ready to help the us.
I realized that customer were there prime target as they have helped us alot in our exceptional and some extra favor.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

These folks are awesome ! Everyone in the team is courteous, friendly and helpful. They make you feel absolutely comfortable and at home. The entire team at the front desk is warm & cheerful. The housekeeping staff is prompt and responsive too. Citrus is my favourite place here - special thanks to Himanshu, Haider and rest of their team for the wide range of delicacies. I just love coming back again and again !!

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration and especially to culinary team.i have conveyed your compliment to chef Haider and Himanshu.

I am sure you must have tried our award winning Pan Asian restaurant " Republic of Noodle" and Bollywood themed Indian specialty restaurant " Kebab Theater" .

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great experience with Lemontree hotel stay, Great hospitality and excellant stay. Good dining and great place to stay. Freshness of hotel is awesome.
Staying in Lemontree is comfortable and enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

What a wonderful Hotel. The food is the most delicious in the world, the chef Himanshu Sachdev should be Masterchef . The fish dishes and the biryani will make even the Kings go happy !

The rooms are excellent. Overall a great Hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team and especially with Chef Himanshu who is the asset to the company.

Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

More Clean and comfortable, I found people are very helpful and the tea which I had during breakfast was very nice. The price are also reasonable at this HITEC place. Very good for short term stay and easy access to all amenities.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree for abt 4 days. Very near to companies located in Hitech which is where I wanted to be. You can either take an auto or even walk down to the company location. Very sumptuos breakfast. Lot of options for vegetarians too.
Complimentary wifi was just 30 mins. Given its a business hotel that is something which does not work well. Was informed that they do have options where wifi is included as part of the package but thats only on their website.
Room was also nice and comfortable. Also had dinner there which was also very good. Will recommend others to stay here too. I came in early and was able to checkin early after paying the early checkin charge. Since breakfast is included I think it was worth it.

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments regarding the Breakfast with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration and especially to culinary team.

Kolkata
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed at Lemon Tree on official visit for 5 days in June. I was given a room on their Ladies only floor. Its good to see hotel tak8ng extra care for single women guests. The hospitality of the staff, the quality of food and the condition of rooms is excellent. A big thumbs up for doing a great job....will surely stay more in future.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service and single lady traveler floor and amenities are one of the USP .

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City? Share your experiences!