“Good location in HiTech City” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

You added Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey No. 64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #6 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
pune
“Good location in HiTech City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Other then Lemon Tree a Red Fox hotel is located in the same compound. My hotel booking got inadvertently made in Red Fox. On reaching the hotel reception I was made aware of this. I requested for changing over to Lemon Tree and the same was immediately processed. I found the reception staff to be responsive. The hotel is large with about 250 rooms. The lobby is very spacious and the restaurant where they serve breakfast is attached to it. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast spread is good though I could not see any non veg items other than a live egg counter. The food quality however was very good. The location is great if you have work in Hitech city and you can reach the airport in 30 mins.

Room Tip: take a room on higher floors to cut out the street noise.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and Breakfast buffet at our All day dining restaurant Citrus Cafe. Just to keep you posted, we have a separate non veg section available in the breakfast apart from live egg counter. We also have an Award winning Pan Asian restaurant Republic of Noodles and an Indian specialty restaurant Kebab Theatre in the Mezzanine floor of the hotel.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed for over 2 weeks and had an excellent stay. The staff was very accommodative to every request. They also provided room per my requirement and served with excellent food, with various cuisines, since my stay was long. The staff went beyond the buffet options to cater to specific food needs. The spa service is very good and great fitness center and swimming pool. Overall a good property to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the best of our product and service. It is great to hear room and quality of food in the hotel. I am glad you were able to visit of Fresco our Spa & Fitness center and Swimming Pool for a refreshing experience.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Excellent rooms at affordable price. Value for money. Superior rooms are too good with all the amenities you would require. Best location for a business traveler. Restaurants within the hotel are nice but could add more to their menu (Especially the kebab's restaurant). Buffet breakfast was of great quality & standard. Overall, it was an international level of experience. Will visit again. And yeah, the flavor inside is lemon throughout :)

Room Tip: Superior rooms are affordable & spacious with all the amenities
Dear Guest,

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our product and service. I have noted your comment on variety for our Indian speciality restaurant Kebab Theater, we are in the process of changing our menu's which will be done by Dec'13.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I try and stay at The Lemon Tree Premier whenever I am in Hyderabad. The hotel is excellent.....staff are very welcoming, the rooms are big, bright and clean and the ladies' floor feels very safe.

The wonderful lemony fragrance hits you right as you walk into the lobby. Staff at the reception are extremely efficient, warm and customer centric. Check in and check out are very smooth and they take great pains to ensure that you are comfortable. The rooms on the ladies floor have a stuffed toy on the bed, a popular Women's magazine and a yoga mat!!!! The last few times I was there I was offerred a complementary foot massage. Absolutely loved it!

The hotel has a very charming, unique flavor.....Love the humourous posters and tablemats in the restaurants.... The food at room service, the cofee shop and the Pan Asian restaurants is superb. Everyone, right from the General manager, the staff at the front desk , the restaurant and room service staff, hosekeeping and the concierge....all work together to offer consistent service that makes this hotel such a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: Ladies, do ask for a room on the Ladies floor ( 2nd floor)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is great to hear that you like the ladies floor concept in the hotel, the intention is that you never feel home away from home. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.

Kiev, Ukraine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have stayed at Lemon Tree for 2 months and was impressed with their service and living conditions. It is very important - choosing hotel for such long period. And I was not wrong. Room was nice, clean, spacious. Service was very good. Every day they changed towels, linen and cleaned room. Hotel has swimming pool, spa, fitness centre and restaurant. Pool is good and clean. Separately I want say about fitness centre. It is free for all guest, and there is a good trainer - Umakanth. He is very qualified. He prepared for me the program with exercises. I burned fat and improved my physical state. Now I feel, more healthy and strong.

Dear Guest,

It is great to hear that you liked our product and service, especially the service given by our fitness trainer.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I loved staying in this hotel whenever

I visit to Hyderabad..

The rooms are neat and clean .........

The staff is very caring and cooperative ............

Stay is pleasant ...........

Food quality is very good ..........

Overall I recommend my friends to stay in this hotel whenever they visit Hyderabad.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. I'm glad to you like the rooms cleanliness, approach of our staff and the quality of food. I would recommend you to try our Indian speciality Bollywood theme restaurant Kebab Theatre on your next visit to the hotel.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Spent 3 months in India for business, and the entire group stayed at Lemon Tree. They treated us so well and really made Hyderabad feel like home. India's not an easy place to live or work in, but we felt safe, at ease, and take care of at the Lemon Tree. I felt like there was a community of people I could really trust and who would really try to help me out.

THE HOTEL--
Lobby: Very clean, spacious, and equipped with a small cafe to sit and relax in

General decor: Clean and fresh, although each restaurant has its own theme for decorations :)

Bathrooms: Moderate sized, conveniently laid out, sparkling clean

Beds: On the firmer side, pillows were a bit flat

Temp control: Wall unit with a dial; power regulated by having your key in the slot

Amenities: Generic shampoo/conditioner on a shower wall mount, lemon-scented lotion and soaps, full length mirror, and if you needed anything like detergent/sewing kits/cotton swabs/DVD player/HDMI cable etc. they were more than happy to provide!!

Room Service: Fantastic!!! The hotel had three restaurants (Western, Asian, Indian) and the food was delicious at all of them. They'd let you mix and match between the restaurants and started to memorize my orders when I called down.

Gym: Great gym, complete with personal trainer there to assist if you needed him.

Pool: Rooftop pool was awesome in the hot Hyderabad weather; there was always music playing or we'd bring our own speakers. They'd let us use the pool and lounge area late at night too, even after hours.

Spa: Massages without music was a little weird, but I went anyway.

Internet: Good; could be slow during peak hours though.

Service: AMAZING. I loved all of the hotel staff and got to know most of them personally, from the housekeepers to the restaurant chefs to the room service people to the front desk and security. They were all wonderful people and so eager to serve and accommodate all of our strange or complicated requests.
They'd leave us towel animals and lemon-tree stuffed animals, buy us chocolate chip cookies and deliver to our room when they overheard us saying we missed cookies, get us birthday cakes, help us map out the city...all sorts of sweet and thoughtful things.

I loved this hotel. I visited some Westin's, Hyatt's, and Radisson Blu's while I was out there and those were great too, but there was something wonderful about this mid-sized hotel and its people. I'd choose this place again over the big brands.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you enjoyed all the touch point of our service and product including Lobby, rooms, amenities, In room dining, our Award wining Pan Asian restaurant Republic of Noodles, All day Dining restaurant Citrus Café, Rooftop swimming pool and our towel arts.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City? Share your experiences!