“Great food and service at the Citrus Cafe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

You added Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 2, Survey No. 64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #4 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, India
“Great food and service at the Citrus Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

As a US Expat I am always looking for places with good food and clean environment. They have a great lunch and dinner buffet and a large selection on the menu. For long term guest you can even ask for "Off Menu Meals." Just tell them what you would like the next day and they Chefs are willing to accommodate.

I eat Lunch at the Citrus Cafe at least once a week even though I no longer stay at the hotel. I also have them prepare cooked meat to go so I have trusted meat for the rest of my weekly meals.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent hospitality, service, food, ambience and cleanliness. Lemon Tree in Hi Tech city of Hyderabad is one of the best hotels that i have stayed in! I try to stay there whenever i travel to Hyderabad.

Room Tip: I got to stay in a room on the "Ladies" floor. It had some added facilities like yoga mat...
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you are looking for quality of service , food and cleanness , then Lemon tree hotel is one of the best in Hyderabad.it is very new and very close to Inorbit mall which is again the best shopping mall in Hyderabad. the hotel place is in I.T sector I must say this area is the most clean place in town. Have a happy stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is located in the midst of several Information Technology Majors. One of the busiest places in Hyderabad. Nonetheless once you reach your room its bliss. Rooms are extremely clean and well maintained. At least mine was. Staff were pleasant. No one bothered me which was what I wanted. On the whole a very pleasant stay

Room Tip: Select a room in floors 6 and above.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a 2 week stay at Lemontree Hitech city in Hyderabad. This is a very good hotel right next to Hitech city. They have 5 restaurants in the hotel itself; the food was good. The Kebab restaurant was particularly good and my favorite. S Lounge was my fav hangout place in the restaurant. The noodles restaurant was good too. Citrus provided breakfast with a lot of options.
The staff was very courteous and helpful. In-Room dining service is limited - you dont get all the options in the 5 restaurant menus itself, but personally for me, that wasnt a big deal.

All in all, the hotel is very well recommended to anyone - business or personal travel.

Room Tip: Rooms that don't face the street are obviously quieter but I don't think its a big deal anyw...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and very comfortable stay. The variety in food menu and the food quality was great. I intended to get some additions in one of the dishes and the cheff made whole new dish for me. It was a great experience and would love to come back again.

• Stayed April 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The check-in was very poor - Staff was not knowledgeable. The room was big but again the old style. Please put double glazing as could hear the traffic in the night - i guess there is a coach stop near from where the night buses departs. The food at Thai was average and so is the breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Service at Front Desk: at Lemon Tree we always try to be prompt in addressing the needs of our guests and engage with them in a warm and friendly manner. We apologize for the service you experienced at the Front Desk. We want to reach you for detailed feedback on this. Could you please email me your contact details so that I can speak with you.
•Quality of food: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests.
•Sound levels in the room: we are sorry you found your room to be noisy. We have designed our rooms to insulate them from external noise by using double or triple glazed windows to reduce noise to internationally acceptable decibel levels. We also use door seals (at the edges of the door) to ensure no noise travels from the corridor. Our aim is to provide guests with a quiet room experience and restful sleep.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Narotam Singh
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City? Share your experiences!