“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, India
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

iam stayed at this hotel on 25/05/2012, very comfatable, good viws ,city center, oral very pleasent stay

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is Sruthi Kulkarni i stayed with my family on 19th June 2012 With my family and we stayed in 801 hussain sagar lake view Rooms and we enjoyed a lot during our stay and the hotel lobby is good and location is good view and atmosphere of the Hotel is good and i like mutton biryani of Expotel it is a wonderfull taste and some service part have to be improve. i will recommend expotel hotel for the good stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I had stayed in Expotel for 5 days with my booking made through clear trip with my family in 2 rooms. The rooms are excellent clean and maintained well. The house keeping part needs a 10/10. I had breakfast on all the days , typical south indian choices(not a buffet) tasty and nice.
Since all items were made to order we could have fresh nice breakfast as much as we liked.( Being south indian and being with family I was happy about the South indian breakfasts.dosas are good). If you ask me the best food I had tehre it was Mutton biriyani. I had seen some other review here in the similar tone before. Cheers to the team. Shall defenitely stay there again in My next trip.The Hotel is just in front of Snow World. And if u decide to walk on the road in front of the hotel be preapred to get some foul smell from the muncipal garbage sorting station. I tried to up load few pics but some how dont work.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing Hussain Sagar lake.
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Manageable. It looks very old in terms of interiors. Service wise average. Food quality and variety is also average.

Room Tip: Choose, i you have no other alternate left out.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

we stayed on 25.03.2012 for four days and the rooms and ambiance of hotel is very good and the and the food taste is very good we stayed with our family we are in 801,802,803,804,806,807,916 and we enjoyed a lot thanks to all the expotel staff.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had been to Expotel on 15th March 2012 & was staying in Room no.803,
There is no arrangement of pick up from railway station or Airport, Most of the taxi drivers gets confused with the location after specifically mentioning "near Snow World Lower Tank Bund"
The hotel staff was very casual in their approach,The rooms were clean & well maintained,There is an LCD tv which runs on the local cable network with loadz of regional channels & the clarity of the cable tv is very very poor,
Complimentary breakfast was very much uncomplimentary with hardly to choose from the usual Idli,dosa,poori kind of stuff.

But but.... the silver lining of my stay was the aromatic Mutton Biryani which i had for dinner.
Awesome mouth watering biryani,I would like to re-visit EXPOTEL only for "Mutton Biryani"

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed here with my family for one night. Another night I stated at the Marriott. I can compare both the hotels and say that the rooms are comparable and in fact better than Marriott. For a $50 - 70$ this is possibly the best hotel here. I stayed in room 904. The room has one living room separated from the main bedroom. A large Sony LCD/LED TV, Tea Coffee maker, and other amenities make living here comparable to any other better hotels. The rooms are very spacious for the price. The bathroom is quite large with a bath tub and shower.

The room service is equally fast and efficient. Ordered food was delivered in less than 10 minutes at both the occasions. The breakfast was not a buffet but free ala carte, this worked much better for us.We got everything made to our preferences. Service here too was very quick and efficient.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I travel a lot and the experience at this hotel is surely among the best of the hotels I experienced. Particularly the prices are amazingly low.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Expotel? Share your experiences!