“I like this hotel...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Park Vallabha

You added Fortune Park Vallabha to your Saves list
Fortune Park Vallabha
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot 515 & 516,road no. 12,Banjara Hills | Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India (Jubilee Hills)   |
Ranked #16 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“I like this hotel...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

One of the better fortune hotels in the country, new hotel with a good location, enjoy the buffet diner here for sure as it has an excellent spread.. Lot of good restaurants in the vicinity just in case you want to step out.. If you stay in a club room you will get to a electronic massage chair which is a unique service in an hotel room

Room Tip: Club room it is..
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your continuous patronage to ITC Fortune hotels and providing us an opportunity to host you during your visit to Hyderabad.
Look forward to pleasure of serving you again on your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Warm Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here on a business visit. This is a business hotel and seems to be in the middle of some small apartment blocks in Banjara hills.

I stayed in the club class room. No complaints on the room as such. Massive room with a well equipped shower and jacuzzi. Packed with 42"TV, sofa, recliner and a desk. was provided 2 small complementary mineral water bottles and tea/coffee set. The room was equipped with weighing machine, iron with stand.

The only two bad things about the hotel:
1. The food is average at best. Was disappointed with the breakfast buffet. The food was not tasty and yet priced exorbitantly.I had a chance to have a la carte, pre-decided lunch as well as breakfast and was not impressed by any. I suggest going out to eat.

2. The hotel feels more like a apartment converted into a hotel. The lobby is small and in general the view from the hotel is overlooking someone's house. Yes its convenient to go about Hyderabad business district but not the best place for a non-business traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the road tend to get more noise of traffic. Suggest taking higher rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
At the outset,I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.
I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services,facilities and location while I regret to note that we have not matched upto your expectations on food on this occasion.
I have shared your feedback with our executive chef to ensure corrective actions and we will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to please your taste buds on your next visit.
I would like to additionally inform you that our hotel is strategically located close to various tourist locations in the city and less than one km from KBR National Park,featuring 390 acre reserve of flora and fauna.This is absolute paradise for nature lovers and our guests can enjoy excursion or simply a nature walk in the green heart of the city.
Look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

It's a business-style hotel, and the rooms at the front are very large with huge beds. There's a very dark bar on the top floor that sells perfectly decent drinks and snacks, but the restaurant on the ground floor does splendid breakfasts and lunch. I thought the staff were great, they do an airport pickup. The location is remarkably quiet (Hyderabad traffic in December 2012 seemed pretty light to me). If only they had space somewhere for a pool - but I don't think anyone does. Apparently it's one of the best mid-price business hotels in the city.

Room Tip: 5th floor at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Dear Sir,
At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad and your recommendation of the hotel for business travellers.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our food, services and overall hospitality while your words of appreciation for our team inspires us to keep doing better to make every guests stay memorable.Look forward to welcoming you back.
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel property is a reasonably priced business hotel located in the heart of the posh but calmer part of Banjara Hills in Hyderabad. The staff is courteous and ready to offer all means of assistance. Spacious rooms with massage chairs provides the perfect opportunity for every business traveler to relax after a tiring day. The hotel has only one restaurant but overall the food quality is good. A highly recommended place for the business traveler who wants an economical hotel close to the business hub in Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Request for rooms having massage chairs. They provide complete relaxation after a hard day's wor...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our hotel features,facilities and services while your words of appreciation for our team inspires us to keep doing better to make every guests stay memorable.
Look forward to pleasure of serving you once again in near future.
Amritsar, Punjab, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

stayed with my wife from 25/11/2012 to 28/11/2012 in this hotel.room was very spacious,neat and clean with all the facilities.staff was very friendly and helpfull.buffet breakfast and dinner was very good .location was also good and would look forward to stay in this property again.rakesh kakar.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Sir,
At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.
I am delighted to know that you and your family were satisfied with your experience of our services,food and location.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Namibia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Excellent room and good facilities, even with a massage chair, and excellent value for money overall. Conveniently located in a somewhat quieter and better area of Hyderabad, but close to businesses. Friendly staff, and not overly attentive. The hotel has only one restaurant, with mostly Indian cuisine; which is fine for those that like a fiery belly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services,facilities and location. I would also take this opportunity to inform you about wide variety of international cuisine options available from our A-la-carte menu and our executive chef along with the rest of the team members takes pride in entertaining requests of our discerning guests which are not part of our standard menu offerings. Thank you once again for your words of appreciation of our team members too.
Rahul Nama
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my 4th stay in Fortune park vallabha. I prefer staying here when in Hyderabad. Convenient location,good rooms neat and clean and good food.

The service is good and rooms are pretty large enough and as specified most importantly neat and clean. You ask for something and the housekeeping is fast to help you.

However one small thing which left me a bit disturbed is that last week when I checked-in (4th time) it was a bit early and 9:30am I guess. And naturally I headed for the breakfast, and I was informed that the complimentary breakfast would be served only once since mine was a one night stay. Makes perfect sense. But the thing is you being a loyal customer and it was my 4th stay I wish the hotel good do small things like waiving this one for me and making the guests happy. This would be infact a very small thing for the hotel, but will leave the guests happy and keep the loyalty tight.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Sir,
At the outset, I would like to thank you for your continuous patronage to Fortune Park Vallabha.
I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our food,services and location.I wish to take this opportunity to recommend you to enroll for our Club ITC reward program to enjoy loyalty related benefits.
Rahul Nama

Been to Fortune Park Vallabha? Share your experiences!