I had booked the weekend spa package at the Park to go with the wife. I had booked it with a Lake room, but once I got there, they didn't have any rooms available because of some wedding party going on. I almost decided to cancel my reservation and leave due to the chaos when they upgraded me to the Panoramic Suite. And wow!
- Super-plush room with a great, wide view of the lake, comfortable bed you can sink into and a spacious bathroom with a bathtub. The best part about the room is that they have lovely night lighting in the room, but even when you turn off all lights, the dim blue light from outside falls in like moonlight - awesome sight!
- Spa. I have been to spas in India and abroad, but nothing matches this. Superb ambience and room design and top notch service - experiencing the Aura spa here is an absolute must!
- Food. Was okay, the veggie variety could have been better. Dinner and next day breakfast and brunch were part of the package - and the Sunday brunch had a great variety of food.
- Pigeons. The whole place near the Necklace road train station is full of pigeons, so they fly by and walk around outside the room often - makes for fun bird watching.
- Location. It is situated right next to Necklace road, Eat street is a 2 minute walk and Lumbini park is not far away either - nice way to spend the evenings.
There is a pool party on Sat evenings that can be a bit noisy but thankfully, it ends by 9pm.
They can make their reservation process much smoother though - had to go back and forth over emails to get it done. (and they wouldn't take it over the phone)
Overall, a pretty good weekend getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Hyderabad is located in the heart of the city’s business and entertainment centre. This luxury boutique hotel is a breathtaking creation by Skidmore Owings & Merrill and is an infusion of modern day chicness with the ageless tradition of rich Hyderabadi art and craft. With a strong sense of social/environmental responsibility, the hotel has been certified as a ‘green building’ having achieved a LEED GOLD certification. The facilities here are top-notch with the very best in modern day technologies to perfectly complement the needs of both business and leisure travelers. In terms of night-out destinations, this hotel does not fail to impress and is home to some of the city’s choicest restaurants and lounges which are frequented not only by in-house guests but the city’s local residents as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Park Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.