“Good Place for Holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
Bhubaneswar, India
“Good Place for Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hotel is strategically located. staffs are courteous, ensuring quality of service. Food is good with ample choice. The overall experience is good. We have availed the extended summer package offered by the hotel & it is absolutely a memorable stay. We will love coming again in our next visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

THEGOLKONDA, General Manager at The Golkonda Hyderabad, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Golkonda Hotel, Hyderabad and for your valued feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and its associated services.
It is our constant endeavor at The Golkonda-Hyderabad to deliver an unsurpassed customer experience with an exquisite range of facilities to match.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the The Golkonda-Hyderabad.

Warm Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Its good value for money hotel. Good rooms, good service and excellent locaiton. Its located near Banjara Hills, which is a prime location. The Breakfast offered was sumptuous and tasty.Its really a value for money hotel. Will always prefer to stay here in Hyderabad

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

THEGOLKONDA, General Manager at The Golkonda Hyderabad, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Guest , It is always heartening to hear from our esteemed guests who we consider part of our extended family .
It gives me immense pleasure to know that your stay with us upto your expectations which further encourages me to invite you back whenever you visit Hyderabad.

I personally along with my team look forward to be at your service once again on your next visit and assure you of our best of services at all times
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Dear Mr. Bhatnagar,

This is a humble note of appreciation for the quality service provided by your staff on my sister’s wedding which was held on 26.05.2013 at Golkonda.

The occasion was very well managed without any single miscalculation.

I’d like to Thank Chef Venkat for the splendid food and I personally thank Mr. Abhishek Singh, Raghu and all the banquet team for well managing throughout the event and making it a wonderful memory to our family.

* On a personal note I’d like to thank Mr. Anand Singh for his extended hospitality and his exceptional guidance.

They were very helpful throughout the event. You should certainly feel proud of such resources, who can bring in goodwill for the company.

I’d undoubtedly refer Golkonda to all the friends and family for any occasions.

Keep up the good work. Once again thank you for the good service and I wish the organization a lot of success.

Special thanks from Sunita Singh to all the staff of Golkonda Hotel.

Gaurav Dasari & Sunita Singh

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Golkonda Hotel, Hyderabad. Your feedback is appreciated. .
Your generous comments regarding our staff and facilities are encouraging.

We would love to have you back with us in the near future and assure you of another memorable event .
Starkville, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed two night at the Golkonda at the end of May, and had a great experience. The hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable, although mine could have used a little updating. The breakfast buffet had a great variety of food, Indian and American, as well as cooked-to-order selections. Wireless was provided with the rooms, although several in my group experienced some problems with slowness or dropped connections.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
THEGOLKONDA, General Manager at The Golkonda Hyderabad, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Guest , We are extremely grateful for that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Hyderabad . Thank you for your encouraging words of appreciation and let me assure you that the areas of concern which you have highlighted are taken into consideration .
We are in a constant process of upgradation to give our valued guests the latest and the most contemporary product and service experiences .
Hope to have you stay with us very soon in the future
Best Regards
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at The Golkonda Hyderabad very recently and whilst I can safely say that you can expect a fairly comfortable stay with spacious rooms .... what leaves me raving and ranting is the BIG nawabi feast that Akesh Bhatnagar, the General Manager of the hotel treated me to. For a hard core foodie like me, this feast that was truly fit for a king, was like transporting myself back in time.

I can understand hoteliers, trying to adapt to the palatte of gen next.... but what always leaves me disturbed and dissapointed most of the time is when my taste buds ache to find glimples the original dish. This time... I was in for a treat. Right from the lamb shorba that I started with to the lamb seekh, pathar ka goshth and the succulent chicken tikkas.... each dish stood out for its independent and unique flavour. Subtle use of spices were used to enhanced the flavour of the meat without overpowering it.

I had kaali mirch ka gosht and dum biryani for main course..... and somehow made space for a small helping of Haleem too!! This is one of the few hotels in Hyderabad that serves Haleem 365 days of the year. Akesh had left no stone unturned to ensure that he spoilt me sick .... and I did not mind it either.

Hyderabd in May..... is not appealing at all !!! But I will remember my brief stay in Hyderabd only for the nawabi feast that I was treated to.... one that will be very hard to forget. So if you are a foodie.... this is one place you must make a beeline for.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I along with my colleagues stayed at Hotel The Golkonda during my last visit.

I would like to appreciate the kind of hospitality and service provided by the hotel staff.

Particularly, I would like to mention the promptness, help and welcome to all of us for staying in the hotel exhibited by Mr. Rajesh, Sales Manager, Hotel Golkonda. His excellent way of customer dealing during our earlier telecommunication resulted us deciding to stay at Hotel Golkonda.

I would rate the level of our customer satisfaction during our stay as more than customer delight. Everything about the hotel was impeccable. The cleanliness and size of the room, furnishing, food quality everything was great.

Location of the hotel is in the centre of the city and conveniently located near to all major places.

In future, whenever I visit Hyderabad, I would definitely like to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Conveniently located in city. Good comfort & food. All facility is available which we can expected from 4 star hotel not from price prospective. Occasionally I use to stay in this hotel since 1998.
I have some memorable moment in my life related to this hotel because I attended my 1st training program as well as given interview in this hotel for internal promotion for one of top pharma company.Hotel upgrade the room also time to time in last 13 years.
Overall the hospitality is very good..

Room Tip: take road side room for good view