“Great Hotel, especially if working nearby” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace

You added The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace to your Saves list
The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Raheja IT Park,HiTech City | Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #4 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York, NY
“Great Hotel, especially if working nearby”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business and it was ideal. The ride in from the airport is one of the best rides I have had in all of India. Quick, efficient, not much traffic and all highway. The hotel is in the middle of an office park, which was fine for me, since that was my destination and I was able to walk to the office.

Calm relaxing lobby

The staff was helpful. Room service was good (chicken briyani was quite nice as was a the more typical american breakfast that I had) and quick and it was easy to get ground transportation back to the airport.

I didn't try the restaurants, but they seemed to attract a crowd, again mostly business travellers from what I saw.

Wifi worked well anywhere in the room

One opportunity for improvement was that I departed very early one morning. There was coffee and tea in the lobby, but the only thing to eat was very sugary baked goods (donuts, etc..). A standard muffin or fruit would have been nice.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is great to read that you had an excellent stay at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements and make it memorable too.

Thank you for your valuable feedback on our In Room service and Wi-Fi facility.

Please rest assured that I will share your comments with our chefs in order to improve our services as experienced by you in the past.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I would say that this hotel is the best decision for business professionals and for families who need every minute planned and depend on consistency and follow through.

In a matter of two hours, Eugene at the concierge, was able to book a photographer at the town's best outdoor location and get us a table for 7 at the location's restaurant. It was the best photo shoot our family ever had and it was in India and the hotel did it in flash.

The main restaurant was able to fit the needs of my Indian parents, my completely American children and my husband's and my international preferences.

There was an issue with one of the hotel's third party vendors muttering under his breath a not so pleasant word about me- but when I told mgmt. the guy was out the door. I would say this sent a good message to the personnel about behaviour and it showed good judgement on the management's part.

Everyone seems happy at this place. It doesn't strike me as a typical Indian place where the mgmt are on their high horses and then the minions are more like servants. It feels American to me, and I confirmed this by talking to several people at all levels to make sure that they are indeed operating as the American chain where everyone has a chance to climb up the ladder. So it's a real Westin, and that makes spending my money there feel good.

The most underrated thing about this place is their salon. Their spa is great- great- but I really was surprised at the expertise of the spa professionals. They used shampoo that didn't contain sulphate so I didn't ruin my keratin treatment. They know how to do blow outs like in America and man, I wish I had known about this place the first day I got there then I would've gotten a blow dry every day.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and special mention on our facilities.

It is specially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. Thank you for the special mention on our Heavenly Spa by Westin facilities. I have also shared your valuable feedback with Eugene from Concierge.

Our endeavor is to ensure every guest is offered a personalized service making them feel at home.
Team looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Been a few times to Hyderabad and stayed at many hotels in the area, but must say that for the price this hotel has to be on the top of my list. The welcome you get is gentle and warm feeling from staff. On check in the front desk staff were very courteous and gave us all the information that we may need about the hotel and room. The room that we stayed in was a double with terrace. The view wasn’t great but then you are in a city after all!
The Room was really clean and tidy and the bed was to die for, and the bathroom well let’s say that you have the option to have a very good view if you want to ;). It has one wall of the bathroom of entire glass so you can watch your other half bathe. Room was very bright and it was a good thing that the curtains had black out lining.
Breakfast was included in our stay and I must say that the variety of items on offer for breakfast was really great, couldn’t decide what to eat. Fresh omelettes were very good, and the juices were very nice.
We did have one or two small issues in the room with regards to the AC and the TV but the staff were very prompt and fixed the issues straight away, and the next day we would have a letter from the management outlining what the problem was and checking that all was still okay.
Overall a very pleasant stay and I would recommend to anyone visiting Hyderabad in the hi-tec city area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our ‘Heavenly Beds’ and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments on our facilities and services.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Westin in it's own charm is a splendorous place to stay. The location, being in an IT park can be a turn off, but can prove useful too. Food, room and experience is the A game. Definitely worth every bit you shell out to stay/dine here. Great stuff

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The check in process was very smooth even though I checked in very early in the morning. In the past, I have found that checking in to India hotels early in the morning can be problematic but this one was very stress free.

They put me in a Westin workout room, which I loved! I was able to get up every morning and go for a jog without having to leave my room.

I ate breakfast in the lounge every morning. The food in the lounge seems to be the same as what they serve downstairs except it's much more quiet, so I would recommend breakfast there.

I booked tourist activities through the concierge desk and everything went smoothly.

I would say the highlight of my stay was my last weekend of my trip I booked services at the spa. I found that the spa service was much better than any American spa. I booked a package that included and a massage, body wrap and facial. The price was very reasonable and I enjoyed all 3 of the services.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad you were able to visit our Heavenly Spa by Westin for a refreshing stay experience and the special mention on the overall experience.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

First time here based on a friends recommendation. Just went for the weekend and stayed 1 night. What can I say. Even the standard room is simply "luxurious". Wonder what the better type rooms would be like. The bed was really comfortable. I may go on a limb and say probably the best comfotable bed I have slept in any hotel. The ambience is lovely and amazing and staff are very friendly. I will definitely return if I am even in the city. Location is not bad either with a mall nearby within minutes. If you want to visit the "proper" Hyderabad, then abt 20-30mins taxi ride.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Our Westin Heavenly® Beds are always a great way to relax at the end of the day.

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The hotel is located at center of IT Park area of Hyderabad. best business hotel,easily accessible, Airport and HITECH city railway station connectivity is good and always traffic free.. Breakfast and dinner buffet at "Seasonal Tastes" were awesome.so clean and prompt in service, needs some improvement in front desk,.

Room Tip: 1805 to 1823