“Great for Business Travel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace

You added The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace to your Saves list
The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Raheja IT Park,HiTech City | Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #3 of 279 Hotels in Hyderabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bucharest, Romania
“Great for Business Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

If your trip is business based then this is the best option around the Financial District in Hyderabad. You get free shuttles every morning that can take you to your company's office location.
If you need to work in the room, the desk is pretty big and comfortable however the internet connection LAN/WiFi is pretty slow, and even slower if you use VPN connections.
The restaurants downstairs are just awesome. There are three of them: one open buffet, one Italian and one Indian (make sure to mention if you want the food not to be spicy).
The pool is pretty nice, big enough to do some decent length laps, but if you want to do this after 9 am, the heat will prove to be too much of pain, and a indoor pool would have been more suitable for this climate, especially in the summer.
The fitness centre is quite small, but not crowded at early hour.

Room Tip: Choose the Executive floor. The upgrade is not so expensive.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am inspired to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and to know you’re over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and over all dining experience at our Italian venue Prego, Indian venue Kangan and All Day Dining venue Seasonal Tastes during your visit. It was great to read that you were able to visit our swimming pool for a refreshing stay experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I love the bed and i wish i could bring the bed home! The rooms i stayed are nice but i think you need to take more attention to the bathroom sinks - they look uncleaned in all rooms that i have stayed.

The westin staff especially from Seasonal Taste makes my stay memorable. The waiters (especially Manish and Srikanth) are very attentive and knows our likes and dislikes, it's like having your own personal waiter. Chef Ali with his chefs were exceptionally helpful and tried their best to prepare the dishes to suit to our zero spicy level (we apologies that we had to send back the dishes 3 times because they were too spicy for our malaysian tounges). Special thanks to Chef Ali for the farewell gift - the mangoes are super delicious!

Also thank you westin for the surprise delicious birthday cake, it certainly did make my day!

Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2013
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am inspired to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

I have shared your valuable feedback with Manish, Srikanth and Chef Ali at Seasonal Tastes.

Our Westin Heavenly® Beds are always a great way to relax at the end of the day. We would also like to keep you informed that, you could purchase and take home our Heavenly® Bed.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The place is worth the money spent. Right from the airport pick up, to the check in, the stay, the rooms, the food, the amenities etc, its all worth the money spent. I really loved the buffet, the spread was lavish. The staff was courteous and polite. The décor was of international standard. The rooms were excellent. I enjoyed every moment of my stay in Westin. I would definitely recommend anybody who has the capacity to spend on a luxurious stay to definitely stay in Westin.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a delight to know that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.
It’s inspiring to know your special mention on our facilities.

It was inspiring to read about your dining experience at Seasonal Tastes & Daily Treats. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

Gdansk, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I spent in the Westin hotel in Hyderabad 3 weeks during a business trip. The hotel is very elegant with spacious and comfortable rooms. The pool is great and the gym is ok (could be a bit bigger).
The choice of dishes for breakfast (included in price) is very wide, everybody will find smth for themselves. In addition to hotel restaurant there are 2 others: Italian and Indian. The Indian is recommended as the best Indian restaurant in Hyderabad.
There is not much to do outside of the hotel, only office and hotel buildinds, so you will need a taxi or tuk-tuk to get to more interesting places.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and over all dining experience at our Indian venue Kangan and Italian venue Prego.

I am glad you were able to visit Swimming Pool for a refreshing stay experience.

For your next visit, I would like to keep you informed that our hotel is closest to the largest mall in Hyderabad – Inorbit mall and to Shilparamam where you can find some unique artifacts. The hotel offers complimentary transfers by tuk tuk to the mall.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Singapore/San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace is a very modern, clean, sleek hotel with excellent service.

I just visited Hyderabad for the first time in 5 years after having lived there for some time while working for Google in 2007/2008. Hyderabad has developed extensively since then and the Westin is one of those very positive developments. I stayed here for 4 days a couple weeks ago as my first stop on a two week Indian vacation mostly focused on visiting friends from my time living there.

I used the hotel cars several times, including for airport transfer. They had a representative at the airport in addition to the drivers, to ensure clarity about the official nature of the drivers, which was a very nice relief as a woman travelling alone and arriving at 3am. I used the cars several times and each time they were clean, reliable, friendly and safe (although they were *very* expensive for India).

One of my favorite details was the official Westin Auto-rickshaw that shuttled between the hotel and the Inorbit mall, which is another new development in Hyderabad and at the very least is a good air-conditioned place to go to get over jetlag and ease your way back into Indian traffic (I liked the rickshaw so much I wrote a blog post about it: http://tomorrowsomewhere.blogspot.com/2013/04/global-meets-local-westin-hyderabad.html)

The food at the hotel is some of the best I've had in India for Indian and Western and the staff was extremely attentive. I'm not sure how they all knew my name, but I haven't felt like such a VIP since I flew business class on Singapore Airlines. The breakfast was particularly good - very extensive with fresh dosas, waffles, pancakes and egg dishes plus all the standard buffet items - fresh papaya, watermelon, idli, sausage, etc. - all very fresh. Also good coffee (which is, in my opinion somewhat hard to find in India) and masala chai with attentive staff who remembered what I was drinking and kept my cup full. Chef Ali hand wrote the recipe for me for the waffles which are crispier than American waffles and oh-so-delicious.

I used to stay at the Novotel when I travelled for business to Hyderabad, and this place is WAY better. Definitely choose the Westin for price, quality and value over the Novotel for close proximity to Hi-Tec City.

There is also good flexibility in paying slightly more for a fully refundable rate which gives you a pretty late cancellation option, and the executive premier rooms can be a good deal because they include Internet, breakfast, laundry, and cocktail hour with snacks (which I ate as dinner one night when I was too jetlagged to go to better food - which was doable but not recommended for a real meal). I booked this room rate and it was only slightly more expensive than standard (like $20 a night more), which I made up for in my use of the facilities and the fact that I got a top floor (25th floor) room next to the presidential suite.

Overall, this place made my time in Hyderabad a breeze!

Room Tip: Executive premier rooms can be a good deal if you use all of the features that come with them.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and you enjoyed all our facilities and services.

It was a delight to read about our tuk – tuk which most of our guest’s love using while they have to travel to office or to the nearby Inorbit mall.

It was also a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

It is great to know that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The
Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

For the past 5 years I have been visiting Hyderabad on business at 3 month intervals. I've always stayed at the Westin, and have never been disappointed in their service, and the quality of the hotel. One of the typical "western" issues with India is food safety. I've eaten at all of the different restaurants at the Westin and never had a problem. The beds are great, the rooms quiet, and the internet and power work.

The hotel is an oasis in a rather busy and typical Indian big city. The staff arranges cars to and from the airport, local businesses, and will arrange shopping and tourist tours of the city if requested.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

It was a delight to read about your valuable feedback on the quality of food we offer to our guests.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed at the Westin Mindspace for 7 days on business visiting my company's local office in India. The location within Hitech City is excellent, it was a mere five minutes from our company's office with some big names right across the street from the hotel. We upgraded our hotel's package to include airport pickup and a Westin employee was waiting for us when we arrived in the early morning India time. I want to mention that our cab driver dozed off a bit on the way to the hotel so PLEASE make sure to keep them engaged...they work very long hours and at very late hours for them. That is the ONLY mishap I experienced during our trip.

Every morning at breakfast, we had the same waiter and he would bring us local Indian food and explain to us exactly what it was. It was wonderful having a passionate team who wanted us to enjoy our trip and their country. The laundry service and room service was prompt and people delivering the items were extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend joining Starwood Preferred Guest before you stay so that you can get an Executive floor room - they are large, modern, and the beds are oh so comfortable. It also gives you access to the Executive club level which gives you access to free soft drinks and an alcoholic happy hour each night among other things. The security is another excellent feature, each car coming in is checked as well as your bags and each person goes through an airport like scanner. I always felt very safe in the hotel as an American female.

Room Tip: Become a SPG member so you get on the Executive floor - large, modern rooms with access to the Execu...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is great to read that you have had an excellent stay at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements and make it memorable too.

It was a delight to read about your special mention on our security services that you experienced. Guest safety and security is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Great to hear that you enjoyed our ‘Heavenly Bed’ and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us. It was a delight to hear that you also enjoyed your experience at our Executive Lounge at the 25th floor. It’s was inspiring to read your special mention on our laundry and in room service being very prompt and instinctive to your requirements.

I am delighted you enjoyed your dining experience at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

Please be rest assured that I will share your comments on your experience with our chauffer. We have also taken action to prevent the reccurrence of such issues.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Been to The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace? Share your experiences!