I was part of a group of folks that had meetings in Hitec City and Cyberabad. The Westin is your best bet in terms of proximity to the IT complex.
The service at the Westin is excellent, from airport shuttle, to the reception desk, to the breakfast, to the laundry. Most places in India have excellent service, and the same for the Westin. Special kudos to the hostess at the Kangan restaurant in the Westin, who works hard to make the guests feel comfortable.
The facility itself is very good. The rooms conform to the Westin model, where you have a master console next to your bed to manage all your lights. The rooms are well sized, and the furnishings excellent. The bathrooms are very good. A bonus is the pool and the greenery, which is somewhat rare in Hyderbad.
The laundry service is professional and very comendable. Pack less and count on them to turn around your clothes. If there are any clarifications needed, they will email you for additional instructions.
The best part of the Westin is that it one great and one very good restaurants. The Kangan is awesome Indian, an Chef Rakesh Anand does amazing work. Prego is an Italian restaurant, and you might need a little variety if you are there more than a week.
Now the areas for improvement.
The facility shows a little wear and tear, and can use more maintenance, whether the shower head, or the sink, or the front door of the facility.
There is a slight odor throughout the floor of insecicide, as you would smell at home after a visit from the exterminator, except the smell lingers every day at the Westin. I kept watch, and eventually spotted one of the Westin employees waking around the floor with a can and spraying the hallways.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel Hyderabad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A High-Tech Haven. Innovation abounds in the heart of Hyderabad’s Hitech City, also known as the new Silicon Valley of India. Our location in Raheja Mindspace IT Park allows guests easy access to major technology corporations as well as the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. Business, With A Leisure Twist. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace inspires wellness and productivity with three pools, a Westin. WORKOUT® Gym, Heavenly spa services, an array of international restaurants and 3,600 square feet of meeting and event space. The Height of Refinement. With the exciting Hyderabad city skyline in the background, guests will enjoy complete relaxation and renewal in one of our 427 guest rooms or suites—all of which feature rich, Taipei carpets, lotus headboards, spa-like shower, and our signature Heavenly Bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.