I spent 2 weeks in December 2012 at the Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and if I were to sum up all of my feedback into one word, it would be - "brilliant". I was in Hyderabad on work and this hotel made all the difference in my 2-week stay. The hotel was very roomy with tall entryways, lots of open space, with spacious walkways, good-sized swimming pool and more. This hotel does give one a sense of peace and comfort (true to its name - MindSpace :)), when you walk into it, especially after a long day at work.
The accommodations were excellent and my room and all the common areas were cleaned and spotlessly maintained every single day of my stay. The hotel grounds also bore a well-manicured look. Food was truly something to write home about. The buffets (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch) were all stellar with a very wide spread of culinary creations to choose from. Kudos to the chefs and the entire restaurant staff for making each meal a wonderful culinary journey.
The service was outstanding for the duration of my entire stay. Every individual in the hotel staff was very courteous, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to provide high levels of service. As many others have noted in their reviews, you can't walk 10 feet without bumping into a hotel employee, who is more than happy to assist you in way (s)he can. The hotel is very well staffed and there are enough managers available to address any concern that you may have.
Great job Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, please keep up the good work and maintain the quality of this hotel at the highest levels. I give this hotel a true 5* rating. This will be my "home away from home" when I visit Hyderabad for years to come.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel Hyderabad
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A High-Tech Haven. Innovation abounds in the heart of Hyderabad’s Hitech City, also known as the new Silicon Valley of India. Our location in Raheja Mindspace IT Park allows guests easy access to major technology corporations as well as the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. Business, With A Leisure Twist. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace inspires wellness and productivity with three pools, a Westin. WORKOUT® Gym, Heavenly spa services, an array of international restaurants and 3,600 square feet of meeting and event space. The Height of Refinement. With the exciting Hyderabad city skyline in the background, guests will enjoy complete relaxation and renewal in one of our 427 guest rooms or suites—all of which feature rich, Taipei carpets, lotus headboards, spa-like shower, and our signature Heavenly Bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.