“second trip and still excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace

Save Saved
You added The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace to your Saves list
The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Raheja IT Park,HiTech City | Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India   |
Ranked #3 of 272 Hotels in Hyderabad
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“second trip and still excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed here for 10 nights on a business trip. My second stay at the hotel. As before, thought the hotel was excellent. Everyone is very attentive and there is a great service culture among the staff. Very well appointed rooms, with good layout and well designed bathrooms. Ate at the buffet most days - the choice of options was excellent and the food was of a very high standard; ate in both the formal Indian restaurant and the Italian restaurant too - again both very good. Used the gym - relatively small but good machines, free weights, etc. Spa area is good and also had an excellent 90 minute massage (that was very good value for money).

Minor criticism - the overspill drains by the pool smell - maybe I was unlucky, but it is a bit smelly sitting out by the pool at times.

Apart from that, very much hoping I have the opportunity to return and stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It was a pleasure to read your review and to learn you enjoyed the dining experience at our venues Seasonal Tastes. I am glad you were able to visit of Westin Workout and Heavenly Spa by Westin for a refreshing stay experience.
It is great to read that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements and make it memorable too.

Regarding the drain issue we are looking for some permanent solution and hope we are able
to rectify the same at the earliest.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Turkish first
Port Townsend, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

...and those who want an "American style" hotel. Amenities were excellent, the staff very attentive. The food in the restaurant was consistently good.
My room faced east and the one negative thing was barking dogs in the night. I was on a high floor, so it was easy to to block it out. The room itself was very comfortable and conducive to relaxation as well as work. I also took advantage of the laundry service. I had everything washed from basic travel clothes to silk shirts and everything came back clean and in excellent condition.
The pool area is beautiful. I used it to help get over jet lag by sitting in the sun to help my body re-adjust my time clock. Beware mosquitos come out just after sunset as they do everywhere else I've been that has them.

Room Tip: Because of construction going on around the hotel, avoid the east facing side for now because there...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

I am glad you were able to visit of swimming pool for a refreshing stay experience.

Thank you for your valuable comments on the noise and mosquitoes and we will re-look into it.

Our services will only improve, based on your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Westin Hyderabad has all the ingredients of a standardized comfortable Westin stay. The rooms are fairly spacious and the heavenly bed ensures you get a good nights sleep. The food at this hotel is very good, spread at breakfast was amazing. Prego, the italian restaurant deserves special mention. The food here was exceptional and I will go back again to stay at this Westin just for the food. Overall, a good comfortable experience with really good food.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and special mention on our food.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our "Heavenly Beds' and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. I have also shared with my team about your special feedback on our Italian restaurant Prego.

York, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Here on business : the hotel was clean, very modern but very corporate. It could be anywhere though: rather too American. But sometimes in India its good to have a non Indian base to return too.The location is ideal if you want to be in high tech city. But with Hyderabad traffic it will be along way to most other locations. Ask for a top floor room as it is a noisy location at the lower levels. Great breakfast. Staff were corporately ok - but no more than that. All guests seem to be business types.

Very expensive limo service oddly I was told there were no taxis nearby- which I think is a ruse! Persist if you want to save money.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. I am grateful for your comments as such information enable us to continually monitor and improve the services we are offering.

I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfast at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

It is great to read that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements.

Regarding the noise issue we are working on the same to ensure all our guests have a relaxing stay at the hotel.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future!

CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This being a Westin, it has the signature Heavenly Beds, and you will get a great night's sleep. My room was also quiet, clean and restful with a very nice lighting control system. That system allows you to control the lights from the bed, and includes night lights which I found to be very nice.

The bathroom nice and the towels were plentiful. A blow dryer is included. The wifi is easy to set up and use.

The restaurants were all very good, and I held all my work functions like team lunches and dinners right there on site.

The only reservation I have about staying at this place again is the quality and quantity of the workout equipment. There are only 3 treadmills and all 3 have the shelf broken off where you would put an ereader, book, etc. I used all 3 at different times and they each have a different personality. One of them groans, the other rocks, etc. I was really surprised that a place like this has let the equipment fall into such disrepair. There were a few ellipticals as well, and a pretty nice free weight area (probably not for serious lifters). Resti-balls were there and looked to be properly inflated (I didn't have time to try one). The gym is open 24 hours which is a big plus. Also, you can use the showers and locker room facilities from the spa when you visit the gym if you like. If I were to stay longer, I'd ask if there is any safe place to run outside and avoid the gym entirely.

Overall, though, a great stay and room with great service and outstanding restaurants. I got lots of sleep, and I needed that!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. Our services will only improve, based on your feedback.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our ‘Heavenly Beds’ and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us. It was a delight to read that you experienced a good in room service.

Please rest assured that I will share your comments on the quality of our gym equipments with our WestinWorkout team in order to improve our services as experienced by you in the past.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Most common stay for my busines strips. Beautiful and spacious rooms. Classy interiors. Lovely food. The spread at b'fast is just amazing. Pool area is very relaxing. Good gym and spa. Best for stay at Hyd. All facilities are just perfect.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Neetukar,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience.

I am glad you were able to visit of Westin Workout and Swimming Pool for a refreshing stay experience.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Adelaide River, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

A very nice 5 star hotel. The rooms were beautiful, the food in the restaurant was really good. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. Money well spent-especially for a first trip to India. It is about 5-10 minutes drive to the conference centre for business travelers and also near a mall if you want to go shopping.

Dear Guest,

It is great to read that you have had an excellent stay at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements and make it memorable too.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Been to The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace? Share your experiences!