The Westin Hyderabad has all the ingredients of a standardized comfortable Westin stay. The rooms are fairly spacious and the heavenly bed ensures you get a good nights sleep. The food at this hotel is very good, spread at breakfast was amazing. Prego, the italian restaurant deserves special mention. The food here was exceptional and I will go back again to stay at this Westin just for the food. Overall, a good comfortable experience with really good food.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel Hyderabad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A High-Tech Haven. Innovation abounds in the heart of Hyderabad’s Hitech City, also known as the new Silicon Valley of India. Our location in Raheja Mindspace IT Park allows guests easy access to major technology corporations as well as the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. Business, With A Leisure Twist. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace inspires wellness and productivity with three pools, a Westin. WORKOUT® Gym, Heavenly spa services, an array of international restaurants and 3,600 square feet of meeting and event space. The Height of Refinement. With the exciting Hyderabad city skyline in the background, guests will enjoy complete relaxation and renewal in one of our 427 guest rooms or suites—all of which feature rich, Taipei carpets, lotus headboards, spa-like shower, and our signature Heavenly Bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.