I have been to Westin for many dinners in the recent past. For the Dinner they arrange a buffet with wide range of European, Indian and oriental cuisine. The quallity of food is very good and staff behaviour is very poite. The location is very convenient. For Travellers from Abroad its the best place to have there dinner which provides safe food and choice of different cuisines. The cost per meal per person would be around Rs.1500/- ($28) inclusive of all taxes.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel Hyderabad
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A High-Tech Haven. Innovation abounds in the heart of Hyderabad’s Hitech City, also known as the new Silicon Valley of India. Our location in Raheja Mindspace IT Park allows guests easy access to major technology corporations as well as the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. Business, With A Leisure Twist. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace inspires wellness and productivity with three pools, a Westin. WORKOUT® Gym, Heavenly spa services, an array of international restaurants and 3,600 square feet of meeting and event space. The Height of Refinement. With the exciting Hyderabad city skyline in the background, guests will enjoy complete relaxation and renewal in one of our 427 guest rooms or suites—all of which feature rich, Taipei carpets, lotus headboards, spa-like shower, and our signature Heavenly Bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.