“Fine hospitality” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chennai (Madras), India
“Fine hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Courtyard by Marriott is good choice for a business trip, both guest friendly and customer friendly. The room was good, with facilities required for a business visit. Only one I felt boring was the breakfast at their coffee shop. It was mundane and just ordinary.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I’m pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. Your feedback on our service and hospitality motivates the team to continue to offer our guests with the exceptional hospitality that Marriott is renowned for. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon

Sharad Datta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Indonesian first
Bhainsa, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

its a property jointly with j w which is a larger property. Good an d the more surprised I became: every request, every demand and every question was responded with smile and courtesy. Sincere staff. Food is awesome. Room service was perfect. Breakfast very good. check out was a breeze. cannot comment on swimming pool, located in neighboring Marriott hotel, connected with skybridge. .for a price its worth the place. I won't mind going back here again. I would love to stay here again and again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear your commendation of our hospitality, service and the team; it is feedback like yours that motivates us to consistently deliver service that we are renowned for. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon
Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Was coming to this hotel with standard Marriott expectations. Check in took long despite 2 employees being around. However, after that episode, the longer I stayed in this hotel, the more surprised I became: every request, every demand and every question was responded with smile and courtesy.

Staff seemed genuinely interested and motivated to help. Genuine smiles: starting from roomboys until F&B manager...

Excellent food in general, but large portions for roomservice food was a pleasant surprise. Professionalism of restaurant staff beyond any expectation, Imran being the best...

all in all, exceeded my expectations. Breakfast very good. check out was a breeze.

My only 2 complaints:
1. water faucet in the room is equipped with soooo annoying water saving device what due to lack of water stream is making razor-shaving impossible
2. Luggage is stored next to reception, but not in closed up room. Just a risk...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 24, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott, Hyderabad. At the outset I regret the inconvenience you faced while checking in. I am delighted to hear your commendation of our hospitality, service and the team; it is feedback like yours that motivates us to consistently deliver service that we are renowned for. I have taken your feedback seriously and will discuss it with my team to ensure that we take corrective measures. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

On a busineess trip. I had a choice of non smoking room. Room service was perfect. Good an d Sincere staff. Food is awesome. Buffe has lot of choice. Bed was comfortable. I would love to stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask for smoking / non smoking room as per choice.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful experience and that our hospitality was up to your liking. Thank you for your commendation and I look forward to welcome you soon again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

our initial experience was a bit uncomfortable as they allotted us smoking rooms despite advance booking for a no smoking room. its a property jointly with j w which is a larger property.
however we were upgraded to a suite and given no smoking rooms which was a good gesture from the reservation staff. suites are large and well decorated. their breakfast is superb offering all variety .for a price its worth the place. I won't mind going back here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. At the outset I regret that your preference was not met with initially. At Marriott, guest satisfaction is a priority second to none and please be assured we have made a note of your requirements. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality. Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad is connected to the Marriott Hyderabad Hotel & Convention Centre via a short sky walk to offer guests an experience of both the brands. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The ambience in the restaurant plus the guest services are truly the best here . The Food is awesome & the courteous staff adds to the experience . Head Chef Naveen is very good at what he is . Overall , its a very nice hotel for stay , food & relax.

Room Tip: Don't choose a corner room because they are less spacious .
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I’m delighted to hear that our service and hospitality is up to your liking and that you had memorable time with us. Your commendation for our associates and Chef Naveen is highly appreciated and I will definitely share your appreciation with my team. I look forward to welcome to welcome you on your next visit soon.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

There are only few hotels which I have liked because of overall good factor.The Rooms are big and beds are confortable.The Food is tastly and really enjoyed South indian dishes. You can go for amorning walk on the bank of river.The location is perfect

Room Tip: rooms are big and beds are comfortable
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed the Marriott experience. I’m happy to hear that our food and beverage offerings are up to your liking. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Sharad Datta

Been to Courtyard By Marriott Hyderabad? Share your experiences!