“The best place to unwind in hyderabad” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leonia Holistic Destination

You added Leonia Holistic Destination to your Saves list
Leonia Holistic Destination
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Survey No 389 (P), Plot no: 4-59 | Bommaraspet, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad 500078, India   |
Ranked #24 of 274 Hotels in Hyderabad
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“The best place to unwind in hyderabad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The layout - extremely spacious
The ambiance - peaceful
The service - over the top
We stayed in the lagoon villa rooms as well as the cascade suites and the experience was surreal.
Hats-off to the entire team for a very well managed, clean, welcoming and soothing destination.

Room Tip: if it is a couple getaway - go for the lagoon villa!!!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Leonia_India, Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this review, December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you found the ambiance peaceful in our vast resort and most importantly your comments about our service as “over the top’ is an award for our efforts and will encourage us to do even better.

We are delighted to know that your experience in our rooms both in Lagoon villa & Cascade was surreal.

Your observations about our resort as well managed, clean, welcoming and soothing destination is a pat on the back for the entire team of Leonia and we are happy that you have experienced our resort as it’s truly meant to be.

We look forward for your next visit to rejuvenate and have another wonderful experience at Leonia Holistic Destination.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Bhopal, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

i had opportunity to visit leonia by celebrating my brothers reception.he is a software engineer in microsoft seattle usa and he had seen the website and informed us that he wants to celebrate his reception in leonia. we booked rooms for guests and family members.every body enjoyed and everybody had a memorable experience.The room i had was spacious and pretty,music system was awesome and i like the mood lighting and there was night mode in which stars appear on the roof.food is good and particularly chicken dishes are tasty. negative point- it is too far away from the city and approach road connected from the rajiv rahadari national highway is horrible.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you had a memorable experience on your visit here to our resort, for your brother’s reception.

We are pleased to learn that you found the rooms spacious and pretty and especially the music system, awesome and even liked the mood lighting option.

We are happy that you found the food, good particularly chicken dishes.

Our resort is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, in an area which is peaceful and free from pollution, to give the guests, a real holiday experience.

Eagerly looking forward, for your next visit, to have another memorable experience.

Hyderabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Went to Leonia for a day-out with family .. chose a Monday to avoid the crowds .. so took a day off from work .. kids had their vacation anyway

Nice drive .. especially because it was reverse the direction of the commuters .. so even though we a bit late to start .. only by about 8-30 / 9 AM .. we had a nice hassle-free drive through the city .. and then a great time on the state highway to reach

The resort was quite nice.. the water facilities good .. as were the deck chairs with shades along the side of the free form pool .. though on a crowded day the number of chairs AND the crowding in the pool could be question marks

The artificial surf .. the waverider .. is actually nice .. and offers a quite unique experience .. when you first hear that the duration of the stint on this is for say 5 / 10 minutes you feel a bit unhappy .. we are fundamentally not geared to pay multi-hundred for such short durations .. but when the surf starts you realize that the time is quite well measured for optimal enjoyment

The expertise of the guide is just WOW .. as is his care for the visitors

The other "water" based game that is very nice is the one where you catapult water balloons at each other .. GOOD fun

The slide and the rain shower are usual .. not really any different from the ones elsewhere in other such parks

Once you work up a good apetite .. change and go over for lunch

We opted for a-la-carte ... even though there is a buffet option right at the water sports centre .. so that one does not need to change back from the swimwear .. very convenient .. but we did not want to stuff ourselves and had opted out

The food is JUST OUTSTANDING .. we had Indian / Mughlai .. there was a fabulous complimentary Greek Salad served before the food arrived .. it correctly provided the early signals of an extremely competent chef on the premises

Simple food ordered .. daal, chicken, mutton, roti / naan .. but, wow, were they special !!

We had opted for a-la-carte to avoid over-eating .. but the food literally transported me the glutton into a trance-like state of stupor after the meal .. even though the kids changed back and went back into the pool I simply vegetated and ruminated for the rest of the afternoon :-)

Finally, do account for a very hot sun .. and so carry appropriate cover / sun-screen / straw hat / sun-glasses in case the day of your trip dawns bright and clear

We had the advantage of a cloudy day .. even though the cover lifted later in the afternoon .. it was still rather nice .. but do bear in mind that Hyderabad sun can be very discouragingly strong any day of the year irrespective of the season

Oh, and finally, there is a person at the resort who does a fabulous pedicure for a pretty moderate price tag

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Leonia_India, Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this review, November 23, 2012

Greetings from Leonia Holistic Destination!!!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience with us.

Your amazing account of your visit, right from the initial journey to the time spent at Leonia is quite interesting & inspiring.

We are glad to know that you found our resort nice & the water facilities good.

We are happy to learn that your stint at the Flow Rider, the first artificial surfing ridge in India, was quite enjoyable & you had good fun at Balloon wars.

Your appreciation of our Indian & Mughlai food as’ outstanding’ will be another feather in our Chef’s cap.

Your compliments for our Flow rider trainer, chef & the Foot therapist will motivate all of us to give the best service possible, in the hospitality industry.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was our second visit to Leonia and I must say that we were extremely pleased and happy with the entire stay and experience at Leonia. The staff, chef, manager and the team of Leonia has gone beyond our expectation in terms service and hospitality. It is a must visit for those who are looking for a break in their routine activities. Unlike other resorts, it has excellent world class spa facilities (pleasant and professional staff), huge pool, private pool, and many outdoor activities like lawn tennis, volleyball, badminton, bungee, live theater shows, movie theater, excellent restaurants and many more.

From my 9 year old daughter:

When you go to a resort or hotel second times you don't get that much of a thrill. But at Leonia, second time I felt more thrilled. So this is the kind of hotel you would want to visit third time. The people who worked in Leonia gave me a warm welcome on the first day. When I was in Happy land, my family rented 2 bicycles with 2 seater. I was pretty scared at first but I got the hang of it and loved it. When we went to Leo splash, there were few slides but I was too scared to go on the slides. Since this was my only chance to go because there was no hotel likes Leonia, so I decided to try it. Well, I was not that scared at all. The trip was wonderful. People at Leonia's enthusiasm made my trip more fun and adventurous. The places like Happy land, Leo Splash and Leo Juventa were the best from all. This is the best hotel from all, even though it was far. Leo Juventa made my experience changed!! I could not believe that Leonia was this good. I felt more relaxed when the spa people massaged. And the Jacuzzi!! This was like changing my whole life. The restaurant Sun Moon was excellent in service and great food. On the last day of Leonia, I knew they are going to miss us, so the Chef and staff gave us a cake with writing 'Bye Bye', and they all clapped for us and we also clapped for them. Leo Bistro which we go for dinner was also good. I think they knew it was our last day so they gave us some special salad. Thank you Leonia, for making my trip so wonderful and memorable.

Room Tip: Go early for breakfast to beat the crowd
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Leonia_India, Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this review, November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to know that you are happy and pleased with your stay and experience, here at Leonia.

Your compliment for our staff and your comments that the Service and hospitality is beyond your expectations only motivates us to achieve the highest standards in the level of service in the hospitality industry.

Your comments about our World class Spa facilities, huge Splash pool, outdoor activities, live theater shows; Movie theater and excellent Restaurants are much appreciated.

We have put together different facilities, unique activities so that the guest has an unparalleled experience when he walks into our resort.

We are happy to know that your daughter was thrilled, had a fun & adventurous trip & found Happy land, Leo Splash and especially the experience in Leo Juventa the best.

Eagerly looking forward, for your next visit, to have another wonderful and memorable experience.

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I visitied many resorts in Hyderabad and in Bangalore for Business purposes. In all the resorts I simply love this Leonia and it will be my first preference always..There are many reasons which I want to share with all so that they will also experience the same feeling as I do. First I like warm welcome to the Resort and the place Lagoon which I stayed for couple of days..Next I can feel the quality in every part of Leonia..I was feeling like a Heavy in Leo juventa the treatment they provided is the Best..I was treated very well and suggested many tips for my health care by professionals.I feel that I was born again with relaxation after my bussy schedule of life.. Thanks to everyone in Juventa. I had one more great experience in Fitness Area Gym. I do gym daily but on those days I learnt different exceriences from Gym Trainer those are too good. He is mind blowing. Overall Awesome Leonia...I always love it..

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Leonia_India, Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this review, November 10, 2012

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to know that among all the resorts in Hyderabad and Bangalore, Leonia holistic destination will always be your first preference.

We are glad to know that you had the best treatment at Leo Juventa, Best Medi Spa of Asia 2011- 2012 and felt relaxed and rejuvenated.

We are pleased that you had a great experience at our well equipped Gym, learnt new exercises and found the Gym instructor awesome.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again here, to have another memorable experience.

Resident Manager

Been to Leonia Holistic Destination? Share your experiences!