“Good Hotel, Good Service, So so food.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Hyderabad Airport

You added Novotel Hyderabad Airport to your Saves list
Novotel Hyderabad Airport
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad 500409, India   |
Special Offer
Weekend Escape
Ranked #16 of 287 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Hotel, Good Service, So so food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

As i start writing a review for this hotel the first thing that comes to my mind is food, If u are gonna eat here more than once or twice then this must be important to u. Food here is so so, not that good, and if u r a vegetarian then there are hardly any choices for u, for non vegetarian choices are much much much more as compared to veg choices.
Hotel is very good, cleanness, pool, separate pool for kids, service is good, and people are courteous.
Its location is its biggest strength as it is bang near the Airport and no other hotel is near the airport which makes it very attractive for staying for people traveling via air.
Room service is not good, food always comes late in room and also other stuff u ask for come very late in room, twice they forgot to send me 1 of the items which i had ordered in room service. Also once they forgot to make my room and when i came back from my work the room was not done even when i had called and told them to make my room. I guess carelessness or understaffed (either 1 of the two) can be the reason for such issues.
So overall it is good in certain aspects and not good in certain aspects.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Finnish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is the 5 th time i have stayed in this hotel and value for money and location are second to none on th ehole staff are very attentive , would recomend this to any one on Business or pleasure you will not be disapointed , bring your swimming gear as the pools grerat

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stay at this hotel frequently as I generally arrive late at night and depart late at night for midnight flights. It is very convenient to the airport but is ~40 minutes from the Secunderabad railway station and 30-60 minutes to various parts of the city. The hotel is relatively new and pretty well maintained. Room cleanliness is good but could be better for a hotel in this class and price range. The rooms are comfortable and beds excellent. The desk area is generous for working but the internet is a NIGHTMARE. In addition to being expensive only one device can be connected at a time which can be very inconvenient these days if one has a laptop, smartphone, and iPad for example. For me probably the best feature of the hotel is the gym, which is large and well equipped except that they are falling behind on maintenance of some of the ellipticals and treadmills. The equipment is all good LifeFitness kit, just needs to be better maintained e.g. touch screens not working properly and resistance settings not working correctly. Food quality is good and selection reasonable. The executive lounge is not worth the price of the executive floor. Price was it is not bad relative to India hotels in this class which are generally overpriced.

So I give it a 3 but with a few modest improvements it could easily go to a 4 and higher in the value/price ratio. I will stay here again as there are no better options but my comments stand.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Albbruck, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I took my family to India the first time and was nervous to pick a hotel which could provide some rest from stressful daytrips and be a safe haven. Even travelling a lot myself let me tell you why this hotel blew me away - very friendly people and a fantastic serive mindset the hotel has.
1) Our arrival day was my wife's birthday and surely I didn't carry much with me. Hence, I asked the counter to help and received a birthday cake, some flowers nicely prepared and a birthday greetings card - as a hotel service.
2) As we were meeting several local people we experienced a reception handling incoming guests and the communication to the room extremely professional by using several channels to indicate the guests arrival.
3) the Gym has a ver nice atmosphere and kids were welcome in parents accompany
4) Late checkout was offered free of charge.

Room Tip: nice if you have the pool view
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to receive comment from the top contributor like you in the world famous website Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I booked an overnight stay for my elderly mother who had to catch an early morning flight the next morning. She came away very happy and asked me to write this! She said the staff were very caring and courteous all the time, very helpful. They even offered to ensure her excess baggage would be processed by the airlines, which was done. The telephone operator also made her day by saying that she must be very beautiful as she had such a sweet voice. One happy customer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Vivek,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Your feedback was a lovely read, and it is an immense pleasure to receive kind comments in the TripAdvisor.

We are glad that your mother's expectations was meet during her stay in Novotel Hyderabad Airport .

My Guest Services team are very glad to know that they have gain appreciation from your mother for their lovely comment.