I stayed here for 2 days before traveling to Havelock with my family. The property is very well located on a beach front. I only went bed and breakfast but it did give us the opportunity to eat out and this was good to experience the local food we went trips every day we didn't use the tour operator we hired a local taxi every day we asked for the same bloke to come back for us every day he would take us to beaches out of the way take us to the local attractions and stay around all day waiting on us for Rs 1200 per day well worth doing your touring this way as he was local he could negotiate entry on a deal for us to the attractions he even took us to a local market and explained how best to negotiate when buying things. I left most of my holiday cloths there to bring back sari s and hand made bed spreads enjoy. I will love to visit Sea Princess whenever i am back to Port blair again
- Also Known As:
- Sea Princess Beach Hotel Port Blair
- Sea Princess Port Blair Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Princess Beach Resort is located on a hilltop facing the waters of the bay of Bengal. This is the only beach resort located in Port Blair having its own private beach. It is a 35 km drive from the Port Blair airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Sea Princess Port Blair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.