Hotel Aparupa- Spend 4 nites here,
- Prime location: Every tourist spot is 10 mins away so if you could just rent a bike. You could practically roam and visit every place by yourself.
-Vikas who manages the hotel will also help you rent a bike for Rs 600 a day
- Good food: The staff is the restraint too are very helpful
-Wi Fi: This place has Wifi and a computer as well. But Im not sure if it is open to the public
- Decent rooms (can do better) The AC made a lot of noise when on
- Amazin service and xtremly helpfull staff
"Vikas" is an amazin person.He is very proactive and will help you in a jiffy..Water sports, hiring a bike, car etc u name it and it can be arranged- Thank u and ur staff for makin our trip funnn :). There are other people who work with him who are equally helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aparupa is strategically located in the heart of Port Blair city (Andaman Islands) at a distance of 3 kms from the airport.It offers 25 well appointed furnished rooms with all modern amenities and comforts. All the rooms offers wide range of facilities like attached bath with 24 hrs H/C running water etc.The Hotel Facilities Includes:Multi Cuisine sea facing Restaurant & BarCable TV & Telephone in all roomsLaundry Facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Aparupa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Aparupa Port Blair, Andaman And Nicobar Islands