I stayed for 3 nights july 9th-12th after a 3 week holiday around the other islands of French Polynesia. We chose this hotel as the rooms had a separate bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge and we were travelling with our 12yr old son. At first I was not impressed with the hotel but it grew on me. It looks a little tired and the rooms are laid out weirdly but the people there are great, the pool is really fun and the pool bar is always lively. The pool area plays tunes and people congregate to watch the sun go down. All the staff are happy and helpful. It is in a great location as downtown Papette is nothing special. Manava is 15mins south and closer to great resturants like the Blue Banana and the White House at the Marina (both recommended). We had a car so no problem for us. Also has a great view of Moorea and the lagoon. Tip - get one of the rooms at the front with a view as the others look pretty grim. Overall a good choice on an island with not too many choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia