4 of us stayed in a very nice clean 1 bedroom suite (with a pullout sofa/futon in the "living room") overlooking the infinity pool & harbor for our last night in French Polynesia after 3 weeks on a sailboat. Wonderful! We wished we'd had more time there. Figuring out how the different lights worked was a challenge but the world traveller in our group helped. The desk & housekeeping staff seemed friendly & responded quickly to our request for extra towels & bedding. Liked the poolside beach; the gradual incline/ramp down into the pool was easy on the knee strain some of us had. The pool area does need some more area lighting after dark. We had drinks at the poolside bar our 1st day in Papeete & again when we stayed our final night. Mixed drink prices may seem high to Americans but were not uncommonly so throughout the islands we visited. We ate in the Vaitohi hotel restaurant--it IS expensive but the attentive staff, killer drinks and good food made the splurge seem worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia