We arrived very early in the morning at PPT airport (5AM), and arrived at the Manava Suite Resort about an hour later for our three night stay.The very friendly people at the reception told us it was too early to check in (obviously), but said they would contact the manager to see if it was possible to get our room quicker. As we already booked an excursion at 8h30, we just freshened up in the toilets. Around 8AM they came to us with the key for the room, excellent! Rooms are spacious, clean and the view from our oceanview suite was breathtaking. Beautiful view over the infinity pool and Mo'orea. The kitchen was well equiped, and as there are a few good stores around it's easy to cook some standard stuff during the day and have breakfast on the balcony. The bathroom quite large, with a bathtub and a rainshower, toilet is separate. Large, comfortable bed for a good night rest. Wired internet good up to speed, WiFi in the lobby is less reliable in my opinion. The only less impressive point are some the details in the room. Things hanging loose in the wall (toilet paper & soap holder) and the paintwork on the walls isn't top quality. Nothing to be worried about though. The surroundings of the hotel are clean and well looked after. The resort is a 10 mins. drive from the Faa'a airport, and 15-20 mins. drive for the center of Papeete. I would strongly suggest to rent a car when you come to Tahiti & Moorea, as there are limited other possibilities to get around. We had a good stay, and can safely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia