This hotel is well situated, being far enough from Papeete to escape any urban feel. At the same time it is a short drive to the airport provided you cope with a road system that can be a bit confusing. We loved the view across the lagoon to the neighbouring island. It is well worth paying the extra for the sea view. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped. It is a bonus that they have cooking facilities and a fridge. The infinity pool is fabulous. There is car parking on site, below the hotel. One word of warning! We found unauthorised daily additions to our bills. On investigation I was told that they were an environmental tax. It seemed strange that we had not been informed of this 'tax' when we paid in advance for the main part of our bill (the room). On further investigation I was informed that this was a voluntary tax. Now, who could begrudge making a financial contribution to helping the environment? Certainly, not us. However, it was unacceptable for the hotel to act in the way it did. One wonders what is going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia