As our first stop from New Zealand, the Manava was truly amazing. We had chosen on a recommendation from a friend from Tahiti and as we were on a budget and short on time we did not venture to the outer islands. No trouble checking in late, our flight was delayed and ended up arriving at midnight but the staff were there waiting and in good spirits too! We absolutely loved the location and the view of Moorea was fantastic especially at sunset! The staff were amazingly friendly, even the guys that were roaming around at midnight when we arrived just to make sure everything was okay. We stayed in a Garden View Suite for four nights. Though people say they would pay more to upgrade to Lagoon View, it was quite nice to look out over the garden and up the mountain behind and after all we spent most of the time in the pool looking out over the lagoon anyway. Room was air-conditioned which was indeed a life-saver at times! Would highly recommend the in-house restaurant. The food was truly spectacular, though quite pricey, it was more than worth it, some of the best meals we've ever had! If you don't want to eat in the restaurant there is a small dairy that sells basic groceries for reasonable prices and the most delicious baguettes! Literally turn left out of the hotel gates and two mins on the opposite side! Though there is no beach, the pool-beach is one of the more wondrous parts of the property. Such an awesome feeling sipping cocktails at the pool bar whilst watching the sunset over Moorea. It was quite quiet when we were there, more people staying for a night before heading to one of the islands or on their flight home rather than staying for longer. Overall a wonderful experience and would definitely return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia